Thread: naposim

brjrj0000 is offline Member

naposim

So i have some counterfiet naposim that according to the guys in the picture forum is said to have ("this working fakes contains about 5,4mg in tab"). Anyone know what this exactly means. They come in packs of 10. So does this mean 5 do contain 4 mg? If so what do the others contain. Any help would be great! Im thinking of still taking them because i have heard people still have good results with these counterfiets and i dont want to throw away my money. Thanks in advance

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...08#post3046108

fake naposim.... or is it????

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You have what loks like the fakes or the real ones?

fakes

well then they are probably fakes. Good luck.

well the fakes are working well!

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    I've really got to wonder who'd take the time and money to make foil, buy plastic, form up pills, print out labels and packaging, then advertise the stuff, provide a shipping address and a name for pick up, etc. when they're selling fake stuff. lol

Most Naps are real. Some are bad because of age, temperature of storage, etc., i.e.: any number of factors. I'd spend more time being suspect of injectables.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    So i have some counterfiet naposim that according to the guys in the picture forum is said to have ("this working fakes contains about 5,4mg in tab"). Anyone know what this exactly means. They come in packs of 10. So does this mean 5 do contain 4 mg? If so what do the others contain.

I don't know if your naps are counterfeit or not, but many countries use a comma in places we use a decimal point.
    Therefore it sounds like he's trying to say that you have "knock-offs". They are "working fakes" that contain 5.4mg of something.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DecimaMAS
    I've really got to wonder who'd take the time and money to make foil, buy plastic, form up pills, print out labels and packaging, then advertise the stuff, provide a shipping address and a name for pick up, etc. when they're selling fake stuff. lol

Most Naps are real. Some are bad because of age, temperature of storage, etc., i.e.: any number of factors. I'd spend more time being suspect of injectables.
    well then wonder about the many huge crime syndicates in Eastern Europe who have whole FACTORIES dedicated to producing fake AS. They live in places where they control the police and government through bribes. They make the tabs the packaging and inserts the same as a legit company, the only difference being that there product is sometimes either under dosed or not dosed at all.

I saw the pics, and bro those are NOT fakes

pigrond is offline Member
    dont look like mine but if its working for you it must be good .do they make you strong as hell and a little cranky mine did and they also gave me muscle pain could have been not enough water but i drink a gallon a day easy

Naposims come in 5mg tablets.

I used them before and liked them a lot. I wouldnt use less than 50mg though. Moer if you are able to safely.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Naposims come in 5mg tablets.

I used them before and liked them a lot. I wouldnt use less than 50mg though. Moer if you are able to safely.

yea, naposim is some of the best dbol money can buy

DecimaMAS is offline Banned

Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    well then wonder about the many huge crime syndicates in Eastern Europe who have whole FACTORIES dedicated to producing fake AS. They live in places where they control the police and government through bribes. They make the tabs the packaging and inserts the same as a legit company, the only difference being that there product is sometimes either under dosed or not dosed at all.
    It still seems retarded, doesn't it? 10,000 tabs of Naposim or Anabol, with all of the packaging, labor and marketing couldn't hope to outmanouver say, cocaine or amphetamines, in profitability.

But that's aside from the point. Even the stuff I've had that people said were "fakes" still gave me gains, just with different side effects. I have had ONE bad batch of 100 tabs that gave me repeated occurances of strep throat, and once terminated and moved to a different batch, I was fine again. But I can honestly say that's about it.

Thread Information