georgeous_33 is offline New Member

Not sure what to use!

I wanna do a cycle thats gonna help in my goal to gain lean muscle and loose body fat. My stats, im 21, 5.10 and 95kg, 18% bodyfat, been training for 4 years. I did my first cycle earlier this year using 300mg of prop, and 200mg of deca a week. Yeah i know pretty shit cycle and i didnt take he advice from some of the members of this forum and went ahead with it. I wanna get to 10% bodyfat and still add lean quality muscle. Im not sure what would work best but I can get my hands on stana, equi, test enanthate /prop, deca, dbol , clen , nolva and clomid. Using any of the above what would be the best cycle?

juice_305 is offline Banned
    well dbol out if your trying to lose weight.....test e is the way i would go not to sure what else to use with it......eat right and do some cardio and you will get there...

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeous_33
    I wanna do a cycle thats gonna help in my goal to gain lean muscle and loose body fat. My stats, im 21, 5.10 and 95kg, 18% bodyfat, been training for 4 years. I did my first cycle earlier this year using 300mg of prop, and 200mg of deca a week. Yeah i know pretty shit cycle and i didnt take he advice from some of the members of this forum and went ahead with it. I wanna get to 10% bodyfat and still add lean quality muscle. Im not sure what would work best but I can get my hands on stana, equi, test enanthate/prop, deca, dbol, clen, nolva and clomid. Using any of the above what would be the best cycle?
    I would use diet and cardio to get your B/F down before even considering another cycle.

Gaining LBM and losing B/F at the same time is real difficult to do unless a newbie. Maybe 5% of the bodybuilders can do this.

Thread Information