3rd cycle a bit extreme??

week 1-6 50MG ED Anadrol
    Week 1-12 500MG Test E
    Week 1-12 75MG Masteron ED
    Week 1-12 600MG Tren Weekly
    B12-750MCG daily throughout cycle

Arimidex on hand for anti-e

Diet is in check, 5000+ cals /300grams protein daily (mostly from food)

any thoughts??? suggestions?

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    what are you trying to accomplish. cut up or mass or lean mass, etc....?

lean mass mainly, Im not gonna freak over some fat but lean mass would be nice, I have seen the gains I would like from Masteron and Tren in friends of mine so I figured those would be good to incorporate into my stack

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    for lean mass thats pretty good. just watch the calorie intake. you shouldn't have a problem with gyno especially if you have arimidex on hand.

ya im not that prone to gyno, my first cycle i went on a state paid vaca. and didnt get to PCT and THANK GOD i didnt get any breast tissue development!!

:bump

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    week 1-6 50MG ED Anadrol I'd bump it to 75-100mg/day
    Week 1-12 500MG Test E
    Week 1-12 75MG Masteron ED Not needed for mass cycle, save it for when your bodyfat is in the lower digits to really see it's magic.
    Week 1-12 600MG Tren Weekly I'd cut it out at week 8-10, not a big fan of Tren you are gonna be shutdown HARD! Goodluck on recovery.
    B12-750MCG daily throughout cycle

Arimidex on hand for anti-e

Diet is in check, 5000+ cals /300grams protein daily (mostly from food) I'd like to see your layout, 5000K calories from "mostly" food isn't an easy task day-in and day-out. Plan on putting on more than just a little fat.
    any thoughts??? suggestions?
    What did your other cycles consist of and what are your stats, those comments above are just general guidelines, hard to give any real advice without knowing anything else.

im 5'10, 210 now, about 11% fat.. maybe less im losing water daily from my recent cycle of aboutr 600MG of test e (shot every 3 days so about 600 weekly) along with 50mg of anadrol ...

id be eating clean because my lifestyle allows it.. i work from home so i can cook all day or have food prepared.. id probally do 2 shakes max a day along with a bar...

id plan on leaning up to about 8% when this cycle starts and keeping under 10% which is why i decided to incorporate the masteron

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    im 5'10, 210 now, about 11% fat.. maybe less im losing water daily from my recent cycle of aboutr 600MG of test e (shot every 3 days so about 600 weekly) along with 50mg of anadrol ... How long have you been off? Have you had bloodwork done to check hormone levels, liver panel etc?

id be eating clean because my lifestyle allows it.. i work from home so i can cook all day or have food prepared.. id probally do 2 shakes max a day along with a bar... I wouldn't consider 2shakes and a bar eating clean personally

id plan on leaning up to about 8% when this cycle starts and keeping under 10% which is why i decided to incorporate the masteron

Why use the Drol if you're trying to lose BF? Also masteron is a great precontest drug (3-5%bf), even at 8% you won't notice much from it kind of like Winstrol .. I'd up the Test to 750mg/wk and drop the Masteron.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-29-2006 at 11:34 PM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I think keeping the masteron in there would be beneficial but, I**MFKR has more actual expereince than me.

Adding a DHT would help hit the AR from another angle and keep SHBG and estrogen lower.

hmm... perhaps ill use the masteron and tren for pre-contest.. ill rip thru 750mg a week of test with 600 of deca and 75 of the drol for bulking then worry about cutting up after that...

thanks guys

That sounds better, I'd use Winny to lower SHBG before masteron , it's cheaper

Bulk then cut, don't mix and match drugs that contradict one another. No reason to make it more complicated than it has to be, stick with 2-3compounds/cycle for best results, also this helps narrow down which drugs you react well off of rather than just guessing when too many are involved.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

this is the mass cycle Im thinking about trying Test/Deca /dbol .
    Rough draft--Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol
    1-12 500-600mg Test E
    1-10 600mg Deca
    4-14 500iu HCG
    PCT 14-18 Nolva 40mg
    14-16 Clomid 150mg
    16-18 Clomid 50mg
    If needed 1-16 Arimidex 1/2mg eod
    ying maby you will like it better.

i wouldnt bother running HCG throughout... no point unless ur balls literally fell off!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I liked the tren /masteron stack for lean mass, i personally think you don't need to be at less than 8% BF to enjoy its benefits. I like the cycle but be sure to run the test about 2 weeks past the tren to be sure the metabolites from tren won't hurt your PCT.

Thread Information