MY first injection and when to take the 15 mg d-bol

Ok first question, i am taking 35mgs d-bol per day, for about 4 weeks. I'm on my 2nd right now, still ain't feeling anything, D-bol i think takes a week to take effect, anyways. I take 10mg in the morning 10 before a workout and 15 before i go to sleep, now i am still not sure when i should be taking the 15 mgs, at morning best? or night? or etc?

Also i did my first injection, a day ago, and the muscle of my glute is fairly swollen. This normal for a first one?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well i dont think it matters as long as you get it in before the day is over...The dbol can take a few days to a week for you to stat feeling it...Now as far as your glute...its normal for you to be sore especially if you're starting again after a while....But swelling???...how swollen is it???

vermin is offline Member
    What did you inject? What sort of swelling? Any redness? Streaking?

I personally have never had any swelling from any IM injection, and that includes about 30 taps of each glute and about 30 others (quads, pecs, delts, bis, tris) so far. Plenty of soreness, though.

If you hit a blood vessel I suppose a hematoma is possible, though I injected through a vein in my pec (figured it out afterwards - very painful, but evidently I was through the other side as nothing aspirated) and had a huge bruise, but even then no swelling.

Are you sure you were deep enough? If the oil went SQ or into the fat, not really the muscle, maybe you could have a bubble for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    What did you inject? What sort of swelling? Any redness? Streaking?

I personally have never had any swelling from any IM injection, and that includes about 30 taps of each glute and about 30 others (quads, pecs, delts, bis, tris) so far. Plenty of soreness, though.

If you hit a blood vessel I suppose a hematoma is possible, though I injected through a vein in my pec (figured it out afterwards - very painful, but evidently I was through the other side as nothing aspirated) and had a huge bruise, but even then no swelling.

Are you sure you were deep enough? If the oil went SQ or into the fat, not really the muscle, maybe you could have a bubble for a while.
    Not swollen like i look in the mirror and it is bigger, but really if i feel the muscle it feels a bit more swollen and harder.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    take the largest portion of ur dbol 45min prior to training and hten another dose 1-2hrs after lifting.. that way u get the dbol when u need it most~

vermin is offline Member
    Did you massage the oil into the muscle post injection?

Here is how i got it to enter the muscle, i think...

I flexed my glute, stuck the needle in there, and i felt a really hard wall getting the needle through, though once it penetrated it, it went in real easy. Afterwards i inserted the oil in quickly. Although once i took the needle out, i smelled the injectable, and blood, mixed with it coming out of my ass. But i am guessing this is air pressure in my body pushing out the blood, and oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez
    Here is how i got it to enter the muscle, i think...

I flexed my glute, stuck the needle in there, and i felt a really hard wall getting the needle through, though once it penetrated it, it went in real easy. Afterwards i inserted the oil in quickly. Although once i took the needle out, i smelled the injectable, and blood, mixed with it coming out of my ass. But i am guessing this is air pressure in my body pushing out the blood, and oil.
    Also, only the muscle is swollen, skin is fine.

Don't Flex!

Also, if i did accidently inject into a blood vessel, will i have to redo the entire injection? or will it still work, but take a little longer?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Don't Flex!
    And inject slowly ...

skipp is offline Senior Member
    dony inject quick either, go nice and slow so it can disperse...

Also, if i did accidently inject into a blood vessel, will i have to redo the entire injection? or will it still work, but take a little longer?
    You would know if you shot into a vessel...

Are you aspirating ???????

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I would be real concerned if I wasnt feeling the dbol within a day or so. WHen I take it, I can feel it after the first dose. I might worry you got ahold of counterfit dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Are you aspirating ???????
    I was nervous injecting the first time, so i kinda forgot....

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I would be real concerned if I wasnt feeling the dbol within a day or so. WHen I take it, I can feel it after the first dose. I might worry you got ahold of counterfit dbol.
    I doubt it's counterfeit, i got it from a source on a site that is very well known for having these http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...2&d=1138844247, heck i went on the website that makes them, themselves, and went here http://www.britishdragon.com/sellers/index.php, anyways, i typed in the website, i was buying from, and it came up as a valid seller. The d-bol from the site wasn't the same the site produced, but you still have to have rep to be a valid, right?

I was nervous injecting the first time, so i kinda forgot....
    I did aspirate the 2nd time however.

vermin is offline Member
    I would guess that you issue is because you flexed - it does not sound like an infection to me, but then again I am just some anonymous dumbass on the Internet and it isn't my ass that'd have a huge chunk out if it if I am wrong....

Seriously, follow the injection suggestions - NEVER flex, you want the muscle to be as lax as possible - that is probably "the wall" you felt. Normally the pin goes in without any feel of resistance. Of course you'd swabbed with alcohol, right? Aspirate , then slowly (assuming no blood!) inject the oil. I usually pause then for 10-20 seconds to allow the oil to continue to disperse. Remove the pin, then massage/flex whatever to get the oil to disperse.

Are you warming the oil and the muscle prior to injection?

I did flex, because on spot injections.com they always had the dude flexing even with the needle in him.

I did flex, because on spot injections.com they always had the dude flexing even with the needle in him.
    but shit, know that i check more carefully, i can't even pull back the skin on my right ass cheek, the right one is jose canseco right now, the left one is just me.

vermin is offline Member
    I think that is just to help with visualization. I think in most of those the barrel is empty, too, so their examples can be taken too far....

Thread Information