STEGO is offline New Member

Bigger Is Deffo Better

I am 22 190lbs (13.7stone) 5ft 8inches

1st cycle 6 weeks deca 2ml ew gained 28lbs

2nd cycle 6 weeks 1ml deca ew n 1ml sust ew gained 14lbs

3rd cycle 8 weeks 1ml enantate ew gained f*** all

been training 1 1/2 years properly p***ed around for 1 yr b4 that totally clue less to what i should have been doing

so what do yous think any comments please

wot do ya think of this

testoviron 250mg methan 50mg

week 1 methan 100mg
    week 2 test 250mg methan 200mg
    week 3 test 250mg methan 250mg
    week 4 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 5 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 6 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 7 test 250mg methan 250mg

i have never tryed it this way b4 i have kept a steady dose any suggestions welcome wots best
    cheers

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I'll be honest with you and say all your cycles look bad and this one is at the top of the pile of bad. The first cycle deca only is bad idea and too short unless your megadosing. 2nd and third cycle both too short unless megadosing. The compounds only start working 5-6 weeks into cycle as they are all long esters. Once they work you stop. The last cycle is awful. What is the point of tapering the dose? What compound is methan? The cycle is again far too short for dosage. You have not mentioned PCT for any cycles at all. You should do some researh before injecting yourself with compounds.

graeme87 is offline Member
    holly shit how small were you when u started cycling? and i totaly agree with beat those cycles look nasty. do some research.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEGO
    I am 22 190lbs (13.7stone) 5ft 8inches

1st cycle 6 weeks deca 2ml ew gained 28lbs

2nd cycle 6 weeks 1ml deca ew n 1ml sust ew gained 14lbs

3rd cycle 8 weeks 1ml enantate ew gained f*** all

been training 1 1/2 years properly p***ed around for 1 yr b4 that totally clue less to what i should have been doing

so what do yous think any comments please

wot do ya think of this

testoviron 250mg methan 50mg

week 1 methan 100mg
    week 2 test 250mg methan 200mg
    week 3 test 250mg methan 250mg
    week 4 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 5 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 6 test 500mg methan 200mg
    week 7 test 250mg methan 250mg

i have never tryed it this way b4 i have kept a steady dose any suggestions welcome wots best
    cheers

yeah keep the same dose, you need more time with test e is has a long ester its gonna peak around the time you cut it and what the hell is methan? is it methenolone enanthate ? if it is same goes for that too.

try test e 500mg 1-10 or12 and the same for your long ester primo, again assuming thats what it is and post up your pct

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    correct me if im wrong isnt deca usually dosed 2ml@200mg and you gained 28lbs in six weeks jesus! id just stick to those cycles lol.seriously though at that dosage the cycles are too short and my guess would be you have done them too close together being as you gained jack from the test e.id research a bit more then post a cycle.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I smell BullSH##, lets look at all the negatives: training year n half... started AA's... already done 3 ccyles and 22 ? 3 cycles and only 190lbs..... started AA's and only weighed 148lbs .....your cycles look pure awful.. im sorry not to sound mean but those are worse then mine when i first started.. and thats bad... you def dont need to be cycling AA's... and ill advise to you something great that many think they dont need... "RESEARCH" your in need

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta agree with the other posters.. do some research.. plenty of this goin around today....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Re
    Se
    Ar
    Ch

STEGO is offline New Member
    Well Thats Wot I Am Trying To Do Is Research But No 1 Seems To Like To Help They Just Like Being Negative About Everything I Never Seem To Get Any Answers On Here Every Post I Have Done N Why Wud I Lie About My Gains Every1 I No Does 6 Week Courses If You Can Give Me A Possitive And Helpful Reply Plz Do So Thanx

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Thats Wot I Am Trying To Do Is Research But No 1 Seems To Like To Help They Just Like Being Negative About Everything I Never Seem To Get Any Answers On Here Every Post I Have Done N Why Wud I Lie About My Gains Every1 I No Does 6 Week Courses If You Can Give Me A Possitive And Helpful Reply Plz Do So Thanx
    Maybe you should spend less time typing so obnoxiously and more time at the gym/table.

Research means a great deal of time READING. And that's when your not learning new things in the gym and kitchen.

Research means you take "Every1 I No"s advice with a grain of salt...and then you do some more reading.

So here's your reply. Stop whinning and start reading.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    all were saying is the gains you made over that period are pushing it,and if they were so successful why ask for our help if everyone you knows doing it.

but like i said,id do test e 500mg each week with 400-600mg deca each week,its a good cycle but to me the duration of the cycle would need to be longer for deca to come into its own.dont get me wrong short cycles are great but deca as a short cycle!no way.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Like i said earlier i find it hard to see those gains with those AA's in that short period of time...... I wasnt implying that you didnt gain 28lbs im just saying its very hard to believe. Also the cycles you have done, along with the one you are planning on doing, with research you would know those are awful, not only are you just putting stuff together but your running them so short and with those aa's i highly doubt your trying to do a short cycle.. What it comes down to is research is the key, not on ly for your health, good cycles, dsgs' , half lifes... there's so much to AA's its not just injecting stuff into your body, i hope you care more about your health and listen to the advice i have suggested as well as the many others that will state read and re read. As far as your next cycle ( which i dont think yo ushould be doing one at all now) test eth or cyp 500mg ew for 12 wks thats all im saying....

BTW .. JAY CUTLER FOR MR. OLYMPIA HE LOOKS 10x better and bigger then RONNIE!
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 09-30-2006 at 12:26 PM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    correct me if im wrong isnt deca usually dosed 2ml@200mg and you gained 28lbs in six weeks jesus! id just stick to those cycles lol.seriously though at that dosage the cycles are too short and my guess would be you have done them too close together being as you gained jack from the test e.id research a bit more then post a cycle.
    there are a milluion different brands of deca there are a million different dossages

yeah he gained 28 pounds what did he start at? 130? the aas moved him from underweight to breaking average

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If you feel the responses are mainly negative what does that tell you? All the info is here on this site to build a good cycle. Why not check members cycle results for example. I would not advise you cycle at all. Read, eat and train and allow your poor body to return to normality for a year. Then put forward a cycle that is well thought out and not based on the advice of some tool you spoke to at the gym.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    How long has it been since your last cycle? Just like everyone else, I would recommend doing more research. Use the search option to search for other people's posts that concern what you are looking to use. Whatever time you put into doing your next cycle correctly will multiply your results... this aint checkers, it's chess.

Thread Information