V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Source CHECKS.......STOP

I just want to say that please read the rules ... that only vets and Mods Can give this ... even though I have been around the sport for many many years and have lots of AAS knowledge ...I am a vet .. but I am not labled one as of yet here ..... and even if I was i would not do source checks Or give you one ...... So please stop sending me Pm's to do so .......

I follow the rules and so should you .. also IMO if you do your research and been around than you will know what is what and not look for a hand out on a source ...

Thanks
    V_____________

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Chill out bro! Everything is going to be all right!

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    I just want to say that please read the rules ... that only vets and Mods Can give this ... even though I have been around the sport for many many years and have lots of AAS knowledge ...I am a vet .. but I am not labled one as of yet here ..... and even if I was i would not do source checks Or give you one ...... So please stop sending me Pm's to do so .......

I follow the rules and so should you .. also IMO if you do your research and been around than you will know what is what and not look for a hand out on a source ...

Thanks
    V_____________

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Chill out bro! Everything is going to be all right!

LOl it is all right!!!! but some it would seem can't read .... I dont want to come off like an ass .. but rules are there for a reason And safty is an upmost issue .. So for thouse that cant read here ya go DONT ASK for a source or a SOURCE CHECK

ALSO, If a mod , vet , monitor has NO SOURCE CHECKS in there sig that means NO SOURCE CHECKS! Look for sig's that say SOURCE CHECKS.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Can I get a source check either from Hellmask or big V

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac

LMAO sure Mcdonalds is a well known UGL just hang around there and before long you will have the hook up

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hellmask, stop being a D!CK and answer my source check already! I've asked you a hundred times if my guys is legit but you won't answer me!

I'll just post my source check in the open - does anyone know if bulk nutrition is legit?

And if anyone has a source hook me up! I'm looking for some good quality anabolic protein ... preferrably chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Mcdonalds is a well known UGL just hang around there and before long you will have the hook up
    I knew it! I think they put something in the food cause I always make quality gains on a McDonalds only cycle.

vermin is offline Member
    LMAO sure Mcdonalds is a well known UGL just hang around there and before long you will have the hook up
    Dude, he asked for a source check - you just publicly posted one of the best known and well loved sources. If they get shut down I hope you get banned.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    A little full of ourself aren't we.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    unfortunately if you post here and show knowledge theres always going to be newbies pming for sources.. get used to it. just ignore it

Thread Information