ascendant is offline Senior Member

Time to stick some pins in my ass...

The time has come. I came off my cutting phase about 3 weeks ago now. The first 2 weeks of me starting to bulk, i managed to put on about a good 8lbs of lean muscle, but then i started overtraining already and the gains have come to a halt. I know I could gain more naturally, but I know the gains from here on in would be very slow and I think it's about time I start getting serious again.

So, figured I'll start my cycle now to help me get out of my overtraining rut and get those gains coming at a decent pace. Right now, I'm at about 180lb and 8%bf. For those who don't know me too well yet, I took a 2 year layoff from lifting (very long story) and am about 7 months into working out again. I know I could still keep gaining naturally and that right after I finished cutting up I did make gains real fast, but I also know much of those fast gains were getting back muscle I lost while cutting and I've just run out of patience with training naturally at this point, especially now that I've overtrained and feel like crap. I'm already 28 and would like to eventually compete down the road and with the pace things are going, I won't be there for at least another few years unless I really start gearing up again.

So, looking at doing test enan at 200mg 2x/week and deca at 100mg 2x/week. I know this is a pretty light cycle, but then again it's been over 2 years since I've done a cycle and I think this will be plenty enough to give me excellent gains. By the second or third week in, I'll be starting anastrozole at a moderate dose and have clomid and nolva on hand for pct. So, I think I'm about good to go here. Hopefully I'll have enough size after the cycle that I can put a new avy pic of me up on here.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You're a thick and an intellegent bro.

Best of Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    You're a thick and an intellegent bro.

Best of Luck!
    thanks bro. as far as the cycle, i'm looking at 12 weeks of both enan and deca at those dosages. i'm also gonna try front-loading on the first shot of each of them. never tried it yet, but i feel a need to get this stuff to kick in quick to help me get out of the overtraining rut that i got myself into over the past 5 days or so.

also, gonna keep up with the anastrozole when heading into pct along with the nolva and clomid, but only doing the anastrozole at .25/day. gyno was never a problem for me in the past and i feel with the moderate levels of test i'll be doing, i should have no problems with that. anyway, we'll see how it works out soon enough...

napoleon is offline Banned
    Looks good bro. You've done your research and you're gonna be fine.

Keep the board posted on how it goes.

you might try jumpstarting w/ prop.

Just a thought

Why deca so low.
    Just using it for cushion for joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Why deca so low.
    Just using it for cushion for joints.
    well, i'm just following the typical protocol where you double your test over your deca to prevent deca dick. never had any issues with it in the past, but don't feel like starting now either.

also, i feel since it's been so long since i've done gear and i am using two compounds at once, it should be adequate. i'm actually doing a bit more than i originally stated though. doing like 420 enan/wk and 240 deca/wk. don't ask why, i'm not sure myself either.

Thread Information