Thread: D-Bol Question

tj979 is offline Associate Member

D-Bol Question

I'm going in to my 4 week of d-bol today I havent seen much change from using it(Im in my 6th week of sustanon also) Im at 50 mgs of dbol a day I started at 40mg the first week 45mg the second week and now at the end of the 3rd week im at 50 mgs a day. My question is should I continue another week at 50 mgs a day or slowly go back down to 40 mgs I only want to do the dbol for 6 weeks so i was thinking
    Week1 40 mgs a day
    week2 45 mgs a day
    week3 50 mgs a day
    week4 50 mgs a day
    week5 45 mgs a day
    week6 40 mgs a day

Any advice, this week ive seen a lot of water retention, and im getting ance not very bad but its noticible should i stay on for 6 weeks or what?

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? Is this your first cycle? I'd say you probably could go for six weeks, but I don't know how bad your sides are and what your experience and stats are so we can't tell for sure. I would probably advise ending after four weeks just to be on the safe side though.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    4-6 weaks is ideal for dbol . theres no need to change the dosages from week to week. keep it constant. if your 4 weeks in and not feeling any gains from the dbol id be curious about what i was taking.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    4-6 weaks is ideal for dbol. theres no need to change the dosages from week to week. keep it constant. if your 4 weeks in and not feeling any gains from the dbol id be curious about what i was taking.
    Are you gaining weight at all. you should have packed on plenty of water weight bu now. If you haven't gained 10 lbs at least in three weeks, I question the d-bol......?????? is it real or not ??????

O'm using only 20 mgs M/wF only for a total of 60 mgs a week and have added 8 lbs in weight in 2 weeks using only 500 mgs of test / EW with it. I'm experimenting with the dose and the amount od days needed for it to be effective. Right now it's working perfect and look at it like I could run it for 12 + weeks at this rate with no sides or raise in liver values....

Yes, i've packed on plenty of water weight (and I absolutly hate it) Currently my stats are:

5'5''
    236 weight
    body fat is around 20-22% (it's been a long time since i've used a caliper)

I really saw the weight get packed on this week when I was at 50mgs a day, i think im gonna keep it at 50 for another week then go back down to 45 for the last two weeks.

Yes, they are real I had a pic check they are made by a reputable company.

Any other advice is greatly appreciated.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    Yes, i've packed on plenty of water weight (and I absolutly hate it) Currently my stats are:

5'5''
    236 weight
    body fat is around 20-22% (it's been a long time since i've used a caliper)

I really saw the weight get packed on this week when I was at 50mgs a day, i think im gonna keep it at 50 for another week then go back down to 45 for the last two weeks.

Yes, they are real I had a pic check they are made by a reputable company.

Any other advice is greatly appreciated.
    i'll be honest with you here. You probably could have got the same thing off of 20-25 mgs a day. if your packing on water weight which we all hate (most of us) then your doing just fine. Drop the dose down if your feeling lousy. If not keep it steady at 40-50 whatever your doing until your d-bol cycle ends. If you packing on weight, you have to be getting stronger and bigger and hey that has to be what your looking for or you wouldn't be doing gear.

One more thing. up you water intake everyday. I know the weather is changing and that makes it a little tougher but it will help a lot. Water in water out.....Make sense?
    Last edited by Surrender; 09-30-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Yeah I get ya. The other problem i'm facing is my eating habits. I cant eat I feel full all of the time. I seriously cant eat. Today all I had was a bagel and half of a 9 oz steak. Unfortunatly I cant get an b-12 (i dont even know if that would work) But I just cant eat. Any suggestions?

p.s. I tried to force feed my self with protein shakes...........and I throw them up 15 minutes later.

Thread Information