Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A cycle while on TRT

I was wondering if this can be done. Currently im on TRT at 200mg/2wk Test E, due to very low test levels. In April or May I am possibly considering a cycle of Phera Plex or Halodrol. Would this confict with my TRT approach to stablize my test levels in the 500's. After the cycle and PCT with clomid would my levels be fine and I can continue with TRT or no?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    basically u do wat i do
    i cruise so im on TRT right now as well but i run 125mgTestE/wk

but i do a 6 on 6 off type of thing

i will run 6 weeks of real heavy doses of tren and other wonderful strong substances w/ short esters then i go back to cruising for 6 weeks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I was wondering if this can be done. Currently im on TRT at 200mg/2wk Test E, due to very low test levels. In April or May I am possibly considering a cycle of Phera Plex or Halodrol. Would this confict with my TRT approach to stablize my test levels in the 500's. After the cycle and PCT with clomid would my levels be fine and I can continue with TRT or no?
    Dude if you are on TRT you can do a cycle. Why you are looking at Pro Hormoines is beyond me. Why not stick with real anabolics. Also if you do a cycle you test levels will be in the thoudands not the hungreds but will drop back tot TRT levels when you resume that regime. There is no need to do PCT as you never come off

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude if you are on TRT you can do a cycle. Why you are looking at Pro Hormoines is beyond me. Why not stick with real anabolics. Also if you do a cycle you test levels will be in the thoudands not the hungreds but will drop back tot TRT levels when you resume that regime. There is no need to do PCT as you never come off
    Just Listen to Tai!
    RIGHT ON KALE! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    RIGHT ON KALE! LoL
    Oh and litsten to Tai

Tai, do you get a lot of growth that way, I am thinking of trying something similar

Wow, totally lost me guys. Your saying I wouldnt even need to consider PCT. But wouldnt I be at a higher risk for gyno and other negatives of a cycle.

Wow, totally lost me guys. Your saying I wouldnt even need to consider PCT. But wouldnt I be at a higher risk for gyno and other negatives of a cycle.
    Dude how could we lose you ? Do you know what TRT/HRT even is ? You are on for life, so why would you need PCT ? PCT is used to recover natty test production after a cycle. If you are on TRT you no longer have natty test production, you get test from the end of a needle for the rest of your life. If you get your estradiol levels checked regularly that is a good indicator as to your chances of getting gyno. If its high you can take an AI such as Arimidex to keep the levels normal

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Oh and litsten to Tai

Tai, do you get a lot of growth that way, I am thinking of trying something similar
    werd i love it!

why would u consider PCT if ur taking an exogenous test at all times? makes no sense at all

why would u be at more risk of gyno? not like u cant take proper ancillaries?

ur concerns are making no sense

I think im being misunderstood Tai and Kale. Im saying from my endo I was told that at any time I can come off my injections an maintain my low levels of around 280. So with that being said Tai you go 6 weeks on and then remain with ur TRT. What does ur TRT look like and do you have any other supporting compositions with that. I dont know if I am going to add anything, I think im planning for april or May, but what would you guys reccomend.

I think im being misunderstood Tai and Kale. Im saying from my endo I was told that at any time I can come off my injections an maintain my low levels of around 280. So with that being said Tai you go 6 weeks on and then remain with ur TRT. What does ur TRT look like and do you have any other supporting compositions with that. I dont know if I am going to add anything, I think im planning for april or May, but what would you guys reccomend.
    basically it would look like this

wks 1-infinity testE 125mg/wk
    wks 1-6 tren
    wks 1-6 drol
    wks 1-6 masteron

wks 13-18
    npp
    win

wks 25-31
    tren
    furazabol
    var

see how u run small blitz of hevy hitters then drop em all and keep on trucking ont he regular trt dose?

supporting compositions? its basic cruise concept which is loved by man

Arent those harsh compounds and a bit much for a first cycle? Im honestly thinking about something much more simple, not looking for intense gains. Ive gained 15 naturally in 3 months and I think I can get to 215 by May. Im looking for a cycle to possibly gain 10-20 LBM while dropping BF%. I was thinking var..but thats a bit pricey...I was thinking about upping the Test for 8 weeks to around 500mg a week but im not sure yet.

Arent those harsh compounds and a bit much for a first cycle? Im honestly thinking about something much more simple, not looking for intense gains. Ive gained 15 naturally in 3 months and I think I can get to 215 by May. Im looking for a cycle to possibly gain 10-20 LBM while dropping BF%. I was thinking var..but thats a bit pricey...I was thinking about upping the Test for 8 weeks to around 500mg a week but im not sure yet.
    man im just giving u the baic lay out.. if u wanna get down to it and come to a conclusion the regiment u wanna run then we can talk about doses and compounds

npp is great
    win is fun
    dbol is fun
    eq is fun but lame the harhness of most compounds is WAY OVER RATED AND EXAGERTED i assure u

Well thats the thing I am trying to plan this out to the T and start purchasing what I will need as it will be gradual considering funds are tight. Here comes the question I have a feeling you will flame me for but....Im not fond of needles as I dread my 2 week shot and havign to think about injecting myself multiple times a week makes me cringe. Var is the only oral im aware of but how about phereplex or halodrol as Ive heard there abit less toxic on the liver that superdrol.

Well thats the thing I am trying to plan this out to the T and start purchasing what I will need as it will be gradual considering funds are tight. Here comes the question I have a feeling you will flame me for but....Im not fond of needles as I dread my 2 week shot and havign to think about injecting myself multiple times a week makes me cringe. Var is the only oral im aware of but how about phereplex or halodrol as Ive heard there abit less toxic on the liver that superdrol.
    no dont mess w/ those
    hepatoxicity is over rated
    i knwo people who have ran drol at 200+mg ED for 10 wks and areFINE so plz don freak out bout loosing a liveron the mild cycles u will be rnning

var
    ot
    win
    drol
    dbol
    can all be used for wat ur doing just run them at low doses for 6-8 weeks at a time play around find out which ones u like and how they work for u then tweak them as neccassry

Now as a low dose for a first cycle...how much do you reccomend. Would you reccomend keeping arimidix on hand or letro in case of signs of Gyno. What Body preservation supplements do you reccomend. Its just a bit confusing for me as all of the research iv'e been doing has been involving pct and as Im on constant PCT i just feel like id be planning with numerous things left out.

Now as a low dose for a first cycle...how much do you reccomend. Would you reccomend keeping arimidix on hand or letro in case of signs of Gyno. What Body preservation supplements do you reccomend. Its just a bit confusing for me as all of the research iv'e been doing has been involving pct and as Im on constant PCT i just feel like id be planning with numerous things left out.
    na u wont need em unless u up the test quite a bit which isnt really neccassry

dont need any supplements lol
    as long as u dont STOP THE TEST injects there is no need for pct since pct wouldnt do shit for u anyway because the injections of exogenous test are suppressing ur natty test levels from recoerying anyway

so i would say
    30-40mg dbol ED for 8 weeks or so
    or drol 50mg ED for 6 weeks
    or win 50mg ed for 7 weeks
    or var 50mg ed for 10 weeks
    or OT 60mg ED for 7wks

ughh Injections each day makes me
    Now I wouldnt need any hawthorne,Coq10,Thistle, nothing to help with blood pressure anything?

ughh Injections each day makes me
    Now I wouldnt need any hawthorne,Coq10,Thistle, nothing to help with blood pressure anything?
    lol no u dont realluy need anything but milkthistle

those are ORALS i listed buddy so u dont need to inject anymore than u alreayd do ><

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    basically u do wat i do
    i cruise so im on TRT right now as well but i run 125mgTestE/wk

but i do a 6 on 6 off type of thing

i will run 6 weeks of real heavy doses of tren and other wonderful strong substances w/ short esters then i go back to cruising for 6 weeks
    Dude your weird but I like the way you think.....Shiiit I guess that makes me weird

I see guys..thanks any other inputs?

bump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I also do the same but my TRT is a bit higher with 150 mgs of deca added. Adding short esters like Tai said works great, I havent tried it yet because I dont have the patience for ed injects right now but I just raised my cyp and deca levels and add tren -e for about 8-10 weeks the Ill drop it back down to normal.

Tai said those are all orals tho

BG
    They dont have to be orals.

Well id kinda prefer orals as im not a fan of needles like yourself. Could an oral such as phera plex be considered as a cycle considering my situation or no? Also considering im not on a standard PCT in the event of a cycle "Once im off say a 6-8 week cycle" could clen be used once im done in my "PCT" to start my cut?>

bump

BG
    Well id kinda prefer orals as im not a fan of needles like yourself. Could an oral such as phera plex be considered as a cycle considering my situation or no? Also considering im not on a standard PCT in the event of a cycle "Once im off say a 6-8 week cycle" could clen be used once im done in my "PCT" to start my cut?>
    Yes it could.

So basically for my cycle all I would need is my AAS, liver support, or blood support if im using a pro horomone, and some clen and possibly CEE for PCT. Now I heard DBol bloats. Im going to try clean bulking right now for 10-14 weeks as im at 192 right now and I gained about 8 from cutting, yeah you heard me. So I said screw lets just bulk...Im going to do this with the intention of getting to 215. On a 5'11 frame its going to look miserable but hey..ill deal. Then possibly ill start aas with either whinny to have more of a cutting cycle or from the 210-215 range should i bulk and try to get to 230 and then after my cycle use clen to cut down to 205-210ish. Am i going about this the wrong way or what. But right now at 192, 14-16 percent im a little unhappy that I simply cant cut and lose anymore so I think my resort is to bulk and continue cutting when im done.

Bump on other opinions before I make the potential plunge.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    ok corey im not gunna go thry all 30 posts, but DO-NOT-FVCKING-COME-OFF TRT IF UR DIAGNOSED FOR IT. Now with that said. stay on ur weekly test injects of whatver they are try to have ur test around at least 700. and yeah dont **** with prohormones. do some strong heavy hitting 6 week cycle thing like kale and tai said. drugs are up to you, but id stay away from deca if ur haviung libido issues. stay away from tren too. but the rest is pretty much up to you. explore the sterod profiles on this site and figure it out. me, personally, im gunna do dbol cycles, halotestin cycles (so im a lunatic) and spike my test for 6 weeks (thatd be a cycle in itself) and masteron im looking into...gotta love that DHT.

no way dude, id never stop TRT - dont know where u got that from. I was looking into prohormones as they're much easier to attain. Dbol bloats I hears but I like winny's cutting abilities

my questionis how are u going to do pct if ur on TRT? wtf man thats wat is confusing the shit outta me.. u cant do pct if ur injecting TEST ><

Wait Tai, I thought you told me I wouldnt need PCT as im on Test E injections at 200mg/ every other week to help boost my natural test levels.

Wait Tai, I thought you told me I wouldnt need PCT as im on Test E injections at 200mg/ every other week to help boost my natural test levels.
    lolOMG
    i know i DID TELL U THAT i was asking WHY U THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE TO DO PCT. kuz u DONT
    ur not BOOSTING ur natty test levels.. YOU ARE REPLACING THEM w/ Exogenous test

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre not exactly the sharpest knive in the drawer are you...

Why in the world would anyone who are on TRT need PCT when they are shutting themselves down(Replacing there own hormone levels) with test injections ew anyway...

No no no, it was a big misunderstanding...from Tai's post I thought he was asking me the question that I was pretty sure I was certain of the answer. MOVING ON...out of all of the oral based substances which would be most effective for a first 8 week cycle as well as price...cutting and or bulking..Im thinking Im going to stray away from Dbol as I heard they bloat. I decided to bulk as my cutting finally stalled after many weeks. You can follow that thread in the cycle forum.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    well orals hmm. you got halotestin , drol, dbol , winny, and some others. thats up to you. and u shud keep somea the gains off dbol as long as u take test with it and after. and an anti estrogen shud keep bloat down anyway.

I see...hmm now the question is...should I utilize this while im bulking as I just started yesterday because my cutting came to a halt even though I wasnt satisfied...or should I finish my bulk in 8 weeks then utilize it as more of a cutter.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There is no PCT whilst on TRT. Though I may be inclined to run an AI/HCG for a few weeks when cruising.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information