johnstaley7 is offline New Member

Callin all Gurus for some Help in Cycle and General assistance in the next step ???

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU AN HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT MY CYCLE.
    I have used different gear before but ,really not to any extent of a full cycle. For example in the past iv got my hands on some Test Cipinate and would use (1 ml shot a week) for 6 or 8 weeks , and another time Ive used Decca and would do another simple cycle of about (1 ml a week for 8 weeks )and slowly come off both by gradually making the doss-es smaller . So in a way, Iv been some what very timid on the amount that I used and the duration that I used the gear. So now i feel a little more comfortable with this idea of using the juice and want some guidance , BUT i still want to be at a moderate level that will give me noticeable increase that i can (keep and not LOSE) keep all gains
    I am a 24 ,/ 190 lbs / 5' 11''/ 11-13% body fat , and pre disposition to loose my hair , " this freaks me out" I currently have my hand on
    1. 1 bottle of STANAZOL 100mg / 20 ml
    1. 1 bottle of cipinato NANDROLONA 300mg / 10ml
    1. 1 bottle of Testosterone enantato 200mg depot / 10 ml
    1. 1 bottle of Norandren 50mg / 10 ml

So here are my questions ????????????
    1. Does, 1 ml equal the posted bottle amount of ( for example Stanazol 100mg = 1 ml = 1cc ?)
    1. Can you please help me with a cycle that will best fit my circumstances of what i have / or am i on the wrong track ?

1. should i be taking a shot once a week or should i be on two different at the same time/ example (TEST and NORANDREN and DECCA ) ?

1. What is the difference from ( Norandren 50 and Nandrolona 300 cipinato) ?

1. what should my post cycle be ?," I don't want to loose what i gain " I don't understand what " iu " is in post cycle therapy
    I
    1. need to understand the difference between HCG , nolvex ,clomid when to use and how much to use ,? please explain the ,"IU"
    1. What is you opinion on ,MILK SEED THISTLE for a toxic liver?
    1. Will taking Propicea during ( Test or Deca ) affect the me negatively or not at all , " i read that it is useless during TESTOSTERONE use"

Thank you for all your help. I have done a lot of reading and have started to feel overwhelmed with the knowledge that is out there. I feel that everyone situation is different and Criticism will not further my interest in what i want to accomplish , Yes I am learning and No i do not plan on taking anything until i get all the info i need and all the right gear that will assist me to achieving my goal ,
    I understand that this is a long list and i am also doing my do diligence on the info so if you can answer any of the questions that would be greatly appreciated . Please no sarcasum , I know there are a lot of know it alls, but lets keep the Bull S*** to a minimum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Callin all Gurus for some Help in Cycle and General assistance in the next step ???-stan100.jpg   Callin all Gurus for some Help in Cycle and General assistance in the next step ???-mexjuice.jpg  

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Wow, firstly welcome aboard.

Secondly, no offense John, but the width and breadth of your questions clearly illustrates the need for MORE research. And contrary to what Smiler will tell you, asking us for all your answers, definitions and cycle outlines is not research.

Spend some time here, answer some of your own questions, develop a cycle and we'll be glad to fill in the few blanks you have left and critique your cycle.

M.

Ya well im doing my own research and have come up with some answers , but some i cant find , and yes I need some advice on the cycle and stack, any takers????/

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow like magic said.. GOTO THE STEROID PROFILE SECTION
    i want u to read every profile in there twice.. then SIT back and think for a lil bit to soak it in then READ THEM ALL AGAIN
    then goto the pct section read all stickes and interesting threads in there then sit back and start thinking bout composin a deceant cycle.. but BEFORE YOU DO THAT goto the diet section (THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM WE HAVE) and research the shit outta that place, compse a diet post it and have it critiqued.
    then see if u kan fallow that diet before starting a cycle.. if u arent disciplined enough to fallow a proper diet.. then take all ur gear throw it away and give up on life.

good luck and godspeed

Ok , shreder , calm down with your teenage mutant ninja turtle action . I just wantted some quick answers to some, soooooooo simple questions. Shit the main idea behind are mentality is that we want it now not later , so i just wanted the F**ki answers now , what is so , hard with sayin , " OK , question about milk seed thisel you shoul take it when in PCT and , not through out the intire time of a cycle " , Dude I have a life and dont want to camp out On the Cumputer , reading when a quick answer is so much better ,

orton4 is offline Member
    you need to score more bottles of test the one bottle wont be long enough for a proper cycle test e should be run for about 12 weeks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstaley7
    Ok , shreder , calm down with your teenage mutant ninja turtle action . I just wantted some quick answers to some, soooooooo simple questions. Shit the main idea behind are mentality is that we want it now not later , so i just wanted the F**ki answers now , what is so , hard with sayin , " OK , question about milk seed thisel you shoul take it when in PCT and , not through out the intire time of a cycle " , Dude I have a life and dont want to camp out On the Cumputer , reading when a quick answer is so much better ,
    Answer your own simple qeustion's use the search button............

Ah dont that suck I like your atitude have fun getting help like that.....

If you would like to have a cycle reveiwed then lay one out for us to reveiw....

If you cant put one together then you should not even think about running a cycle.........

PS Shreder rock's!!!!!!!!!!!

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstaley7
    And if you dont do research you will still have a life but you will fu&k yourself up, Answer me a question why all different kinds of gear ??? Did you get some kind of deal ???

Thread Information