johnstaley7 is offline New Member

5 ALPHA significant in how many ways????????????/

The use of HCG during a testosterone cycle can prevent the testicular shrinkage. Testosterone can also interact with the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme. This action converts the testosterone to Dihydro-testosterone (DHT), a more androgenic form of the parent hormone. DHT has a high binding affinity to the tissues of the scalp resulting in hair loss in loss in users who suffer from male pattern baldness. DHT can affect the prostate as well, making it swell. This swelling can cause the gland to press against the bladder causing urinary problems. Drugs called
    1. 5alpha-reductase inhibitors can prevent these symptoms without blocking testosterone’s anabolic effects
    .(

Should I use 5 alpha during my intire cycle of test ? will it help with with just the prostate problem or also the hair loss problem ? Whaer can i get this product, ? Over the boarder in MEXICO or an line?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What are you asking exactly? Should you use a 5-A.R blocker (finasteride/dutasteride) with test?

johnstaley7 is offline New Member
    OK , good point I had no Idea that ther was a two part product, , Please continue and tell me what the two differences are ? benifits , down sides and by the way , I plan on takin test enaanto so , does that help with you question ,? Wher does propecia, and proscar fit in , should i be on proscar the whole time ?

Thread Information