pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member

Non-AAS User needs Gyno Help

Ok, here's the deal. I don't use AAS, never have. So I hope this is the right board to post on. I am about to start HGH, and have a very slight case of gyno, I think. The nipples are a bit puffy and there is a bit of fat on the chest that cardio will not eliminate.
    Now, I've read nearly all the posts here and looked up tons of sites with lots of info. Of the posts and other sources I have seen and read,
    it seems all the available options, aside from surgery, include some form of sex drive nosedive, impotency/infertility, severe side effects. I would prefer to minimize these side effects as much as possible, so I am looking for a very gentle approach ti this, so please don't suggest any hardcore unorhodox treatment with crazy dosages, remember, I'm not using AAS and am just some regular dude.
    My question is, should I just wait and see how the HGH goes, with the fat burning and musclebuilding, and then see how the gyno situation is, or should I start deciding how to go about treating the gyno ?
    And if so, what are the recommended routes of action for me?
    Maybe I should have posted this in the HGH forum, but I saw that all the gyno-related posts are in this forum.

One more thing, are all the gyno treatment drugs (aromatase inhibitors, and SERMs) script-only or are some over the couter. And if so, I'm not going to ask for sources, but is there someone I can PM for this knowledge. This situation is just killing mentally, so I need some guidance.
    Thanks.
    Oh, another reason I believe it's legit gyno, and not just fat, is that there is a small "pearl" that's hard, directly behind the nipple. However, it is not sensitive to the touch, as I have heard it usually is.
    And lastly, will using HGH make the problem worse? I was just figuring if HGH generates tissue growth, will this tissue grow as well? I know HGH grows mostly muscle, tendons, ligaments, bone, but not fat. Just another point I need an answer on.
    Last edited by pimpdawgin; 10-01-2006 at 02:39 AM.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    One more thing, are all the gyno treatment drugs (aromatase inhibitors, and SERMs) script-only or are some over the couter. And if so, I'm not going to ask for sources, but is there someone I can PM for this knowledge. This situation is just killing mentally, so I need some guidance.
    Thanks.
    Im NO gyno expert but most people seem to have success with using the pharmaceuticals that you listed. You can purchase most of these legally off the internet through research sites. They sell these as "research chemicals" so they are 100% legal without a script. My favorite site is this one! Click the Banner at the very top right of your page and you will be brought to the research chemicals site. Here you can buy most anything you need to combat your gyno (Letro, Tamoxifen (nolva) etc). When it comes to dosage, you might have to seek help from somone that knows more than me. Im sure tehre is a sticky article around here somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat
    Im NO gyno expert but most people seem to have success with using the pharmaceuticals that you listed. You can purchase most of these legally off the internet through research sites. They sell these as "research chemicals" so they are 100% legal without a script. My favorite site is this one! Click the Banner at the very top right of your page and you will be brought to the research chemicals site. Here you can buy most anything you need to combat your gyno (Letro, Tamoxifen (nolva) etc). When it comes to dosage, you might have to seek help from somone that knows more than me. Im sure tehre is a sticky article around here somewhere..
    OK, but on the site mentioned, the products offered are only "similar" to the ones that are commonly used. I'm no chemist, so I can't really go assuming exactly what "similar" implies in terms of effects.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Some lucky people are able to reverse there gyno with letro, but only the lump-type. If you have some fatty-breast tissue, only option is surgery. If there is no lump you will only need liposuction.

GH can give gyno in some rare cases.

Here;s some interesting stuff comparing Letro with SERM's

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/87/7/3007

He says much more research is needed, but letro is more effective than other stuff, but there are some negatives, like bone density decrease. Apparently, estrogen is responsible for bone density/strength and development. WHAT????
    If women have more estrogen than men, wouldn't their bones be a lot denser and stronger? Clearly, this is generally not so, so what gives? Can anyone spell this out for me?
    And like I said, don't ban my ass, but I have absolutely no clue about letro's availability, so inyone has any damn ideas about this, let me know by PM or something

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u cant make such conclusions... there are several other factors too at play, u cant oversimplify like: estrogen = stronger bones hence women should have stronger bones..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    u cant make such conclusions... there are several other factors too at play, u cant oversimplify like: estrogen = stronger bones hence women should have stronger bones..
    I know, that's why I want to know what else is there at play? I have read articles where bone mineral loss is mentioned as a side effect of letrozole , so if anyone has any input on this, go ahead.
    Has anyone here, who has used letrozole noticed this at all?

I know, that's why I want to know what else is there at play? I have read articles where bone mineral loss is mentioned as a side effect of letrozole, so if anyone has any input on this, go ahead.
    Hmmm we're talking about a relatively short period of time using letro at a dose rather low but strong enough to combat gyno. I think that if these side effects prove to be true, it still shouldnt be a big deal with the circumstances listed above.

Honestly, letro is used by MANY people with gyno problems and with AAS cycles. People report some tangable side effects but i dont think bone density loss is a huge issue among them.

then again, im no expert.

OK, but on the site mentioned, the products offered are only "similar" to the ones that are commonly used. I'm no chemist, so I can't really go assuming exactly what "similar" implies in terms of effects.
    The products are legit if thats what you are asking. They are not 100% the same as the prescription products but the active ingredients will always be the same and thats all that matters!

If you have AAS induced gyno you can possibly reverse it with letro if your fast enough.
    Prepubescent gyno you need surgery.

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    I have never cycled steroids and am a non AS user..I have had the common problem of puffy nipples with a hard non sensitive lump behind the nipple..I have been reading the posts on this subject and people reccomend Letro to combat this problem..Is there a slight possibility it will help my problem or is the only option the surgery like most people say..

Thanks

Thread Information