What's a good cycle

well I am ready to take the next step . even though Some do not think so ..

i am 19 5"10 180 pounds have been training since I was 16 starting out at 150 "yes real skinny" but My diet doe's need to be a little better and as far as my training, i know that is on.. just need to be more consistant . So my plan was to take the next 3 months and get every thing tunned in than start a cycle "but" and I say But the power's that Be "Vandetta" thinks other wise . he is just one person .

So is there not any one out there that has started to cycle at the age of 19? Really now it's not like I am 16, 17 or even 18. and please I dont want to hear that i am not even old enough to drink let alone do steroids or

I need more training
    I need to get my diet down
    I need more years in the gym

So any advice On a good cycle would be great help Since i get no help..

oh and I have been researching on compounds and so forth and I was thinking 500mg a week TEST E, with a kick start of test prop EOD for 4 weeks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You should speak with "V" about this!

M.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    couldnt possibly comment then sorry.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

box101 is offline Junior Member
    You really dont act 19 you know bro- i dont think your ready for steroids -you will go ahead though and fall on your arse-your attitude will insure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    You should speak with "V" about this!

M.

I try man I really do, he just blows me off. saying he never heard of the stuff . Tells me to go to Gnc. Now he knows I have a guy, I can get stuff from . NOW It's I need more of this more of that . I mean come on he is a big dude and knows his business. But what makes him the guru? No to bad mouth him but he is just one guy!

what's the use of even coming here . if you guys will not help?

Quote Originally Posted by box101
    You really dont act 19 you know bro- i dont think your ready for steroids-you will go ahead though and fall on your arse-your attitude will insure of that.
    I am sorry do you know me? how do you even know how my attitude is? but thanks for shooting your cake hole.. Not to come off an ass. but why judge me ? How would you like to have the greatest resource .. and not be able to even use it "meaning V". the only help I get is training and diet that's it!

Oh he does help with vit's and things but that's all he does ... Look I dont want to turn this in to why V won't help me . He told me to come here and get others to chime in and see what others have to say

500mg Estrogen injected mon-thur

for a beginer this a great cycle with no side effects-blow your self away.

on the other hand you made a pratt of your self posting under somones account. instead of coming back with a fresh name you declair who you are, in my belief just to piss your step brother off

your not 16,17 or even 18! but your 19 and your growth plates are not closed yet.as for the rest of the problems ass WILL cause you people choose not to lead you in that directon, what the point in having a forum to help people if that help hurts people such as your self?

your going to do it anyway-enjoy your first harsh life lesson kid.

Quote Originally Posted by V's Brother-in-law
    I am sorry do you know me? how do you even know how my attitude is? but thanks for shooting your cake hole.. Not to come off an ass. but why judge me ? How would you like to have the greatest resource .. and not be able to even use it "meaning V". the only help I get is training and diet that's it!

Oh he does help with vit's and things but that's all he does ... Look I dont want to turn this in to why V won't help me . He told me to come here and get others to chime in and see what others have to say

i dont need to know you and its not hard to see your attitude.

i read up to here, this one statment says it all,your really not ready in your mind never mind in your body,, good luck anyway

"How would you like to have the greatest resource .. and not be able to even use it "meaning V". the only help I get is training and diet that's it!"

you will be told the same mate you are too young.....i take it this is what your brother in law has told you?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I try man I really do, he just blows me off. saying he never heard of the stuff . Tells me to go to Gnc. Now he knows I have a guy, I can get stuff from . NOW It's I need more of this more of that . I mean come on he is a big dude and knows his business. But what makes him the guru? No to bad mouth him but he is just one guy!

what's the use of even coming here . if you guys will not help?
    This is the by far the best point you've raised!
    If you're own bother-in-law won't advise you in these matters because of age, what makes you think we will?

M.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Dude, if you don't wanna listen to "your diet isnt in check" then go away. if your diet isnt good enough then you will never grow on AAS. diet is the number 1 factor in the whole AAS equation

for a beginer this a great cycle with no side effects-blow your self away.

on the other hand you made a pratt of your self posting under somones account. instead of coming back with a fresh name you declair who you are, in my belief just to piss your step brother off

your not 16,17 or even 18! but your 19 and your growth plates are not closed yet.as for the rest of the problems ass WILL cause you people choose not to lead you in that directon, what the point in having a forum to help people if that help hurts people such as your self?

your going to do it anyway-enjoy your first harsh life lesson kid.

HA!!!!!! 500mg Estrogen injected mon-thur i quess you think I am a real idiot?

Look cheif you said what you have to say. now let other's reply. Also I was told that signing up by another name would be shamfull.. That respect and trust among my bud's is for most.. that this board is community that trust and respect is formost. Now with that being said . thanks for your replys

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    you will be told the same mate you are too young.....i take it this is what your brother in law has told you?

yes he has . but my question ? who say's that 19 is too young when I am done growing?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Dude, if you don't wanna listen to "your diet isnt in check" then go away. if your diet isnt good enough then you will never grow on AAS. diet is the number 1 factor in the whole AAS equation

Oh were have I heard this ? Hummmmmm this I know bud! it has been beaten in to me for the past 2 years

yes he has . but my question ? who say's that 19 is too young when I am done growing?

whos to say at 19 your done growing?

(serous question-not ripping you)

how do you know what your body has done?

whos to say at 19 your done growing?

(serous question-not ripping you)

how do you know what your body has done?

that would be blood tests!! with growth plates.

whats it got to do with blood tests, your width will expand long beyond the age of 19.

if it dont,unlucky bud

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    V is a respected member of the board. No one here is going to go behind his back and start telling you to do AS. Listen to V he is a very knowlegable guy.

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    No one is going to give you any advice. Unbelievable to you, we're actually being extremely nice, despite your attitude. If we were trying to not help you we would give you cycle advice. Try looking at it from a different perspective. You've already made up your mind to cycle, re-make up your mind to listen to people that can help you. Train hard for 2 years, study up on everything about BB including steroids , and then you will be truely ready. Good luck.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

First off be respectful or you wont be here long ........... second I am only saying this once I am not going to hammer this thread .... YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG NOT BY AGE BUT EXPERIANCE......

You donot take training seriously .. I have worked out with plenty to see that you lack the drive .. ( wanting to quit and go home ) mid work out because you Hurt that's what training is ... so There is no way your training even comes close to being ready also don't forget all the days you miss to go hang out at house parties.. and no one see's or hears from you for days DRINKING AND DOING WHAT YOU ARE NOT READY

Diet You have been told time and time again about diet i have sat down with you for hours talking about diet phases of trainin with diet .. and what you walk in the door with a wine cooler ( taken from my fridge) than there all the pizza and beer and so on.. SO YOU ARE NOT READY

AAS is not a joke nor a short cut little bro ... I know why you want its for the chick a little bit of muscle you think thats your In ..... Well bro its not .., you are no were near the mind set that is needed to even begain useing AAS ... And I will not be a part of your self distruction ....

I told you give me 2 stright years hard core training diet follow my program which will bring you well over 200 pounds and than not only will I teach you i will buy your fisrt cycle for you .... but you THATS TOO LONG and so on well I told you to come here becasue you think that i am wrong when every one will tell you the same ... I want you to learn This board is a great place to get all the information you need... maybe you might get the picture ...

Also I did tell him to let people know who he was becasue his little stunt with my account was sneaky he knew what he was doing.. also that TRUST AND RESPECT IS A MUST IN A COMMUNITY like this he needs to earn that not ride my coat tails

SO PLEASE BROS FEEL FREE TO TELL HIM HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME maybe if enough people tell him he will learn

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Way to go V, give the boy a slap on the head from me.

sadly you only learn from experance.

there are some experances beter left alone, man id kill for a close relative who is in to training and fitness as much as this guy!

in two ears you will be sorted,and doing it the proper way will develope your mind beyond the level you would gain by simply doing it all now.

if you dont want to listen to peoples advice, dont, i never do

words lie man, peope lie

THERE RESULTS NEVER LIE,look at there lives,what they have within relating to what ever it is there on about-look at all these people who have done things the right way and look at where they are for it,then look at those who did not.good luck

sounds to me you are nowhere near ready for juice bro.. wanting to leave the gym midworkout doesn't sound like someone who can put down 5k calories a day. If your gym discpline is even off a little bit I highly doubt your diet is where it should be for AAS to be given a chance to do it's thing.

NOT READY!! IMO

why is it that no one here can spell EXPERIENCE right?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    bro at 19 ur not done grwoing there is a greater chance for u to do damage to ur natty test levels at this age rest asured everybody here wants to help .but u r not thinking set a goal atleast gaine another 15 lbs of lean mass before u start(even tho u shouild really weigh till 23,25 do to growth plates ect.....
    u said ur diet still needs some work well show v or anybody else u mean business by putting on those 15 extra lbs natrual.u can do it.but no matter what 19 is way to young

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    JERRY! JERRRY! JERRY!!
    oh family issuse are great
    lol im not touching this thread =D

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i thought my growing was over at age 19, i weighed about 170 and wanted to get on "steroids " the best thing in the world for me was the fact i couldnt get my hands on them. for one, i only thought i worked out hard and ate right,2) i was just like you, i wasnt going to give up going out and drinking with my boys and living the college life 3) i hit a growth spurt at age 21 all natural and jumped up alomst to 200 pounds. all of this was with a diet that was far from perfect and training just like what V describes you as doing(except leaving cause i was hurting)...... you will continue to grow, you are far from finished growing naturally. i did my first cycle this year age 25 and gained 30 pounds i kept 21 of it and really apperciate the fact i waited as long as i did. cause now i see what a diet is really like and how training really should be done!

the world will not end if just wait, your not gonna get any less ass or turn any less heads. be a damn 19 year old and have fun go out with your friends. then a few years from now when you have matured and going out and drinkin all the time doesnt matter. you can get serious about your body and get everything in line for a cycle. enjoy those young years of just being skinny no matter what you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    First off be respectful or you wont be here long ........... second I am only saying this once I am not going to hammer this thread .... YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG NOT BY AGE BUT EXPERIANCE......

You donot take training seriously .. I have worked out with plenty to see that you lack the drive .. ( wanting to quit and go home ) mid work out because you Hurt that's what training is ... so There is no way your training even comes close to being ready also don't forget all the days you miss to go hang out at house parties.. and no one see's or hears from you for days DRINKING AND DOING WHAT YOU ARE NOT READY

Diet You have been told time and time again about diet i have sat down with you for hours talking about diet phases of trainin with diet .. and what you walk in the door with a wine cooler ( taken from my fridge) than there all the pizza and beer and so on.. SO YOU ARE NOT READY

AAS is not a joke nor a short cut little bro ... I know why you want its for the chick a little bit of muscle you think thats your In ..... Well bro its not .., you are no were near the mind set that is needed to even begain useing AAS ... And I will not be a part of your self distruction ....

I told you give me 2 stright years hard core training diet follow my program which will bring you well over 200 pounds and than not only will I teach you i will buy your fisrt cycle for you .... but you THATS TOO LONG and so on well I told you to come here becasue you think that i am wrong when every one will tell you the same ... I want you to learn This board is a great place to get all the information you need... maybe you might get the picture ...

Also I did tell him to let people know who he was becasue his little stunt with my account was sneaky he knew what he was doing.. also that TRUST AND RESPECT IS A MUST IN A COMMUNITY like this he needs to earn that not ride my coat tails

SO PLEASE BROS FEEL FREE TO TELL HIM HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME maybe if enough people tell him he will learn
    SLAPPPP

wether you have stopped growing or not mate at your age your testosterone levels are sky high and you should use this to your advantage..............................

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    19nor/DHT/test and an oral besides var is a good cycle.

Thread Information