Comment My Next Cycle..

Will be my 3rd cycle, 5'7, 10% bf, 160lbs, age 28, training hard for 3 years, diet in check, 4k+ calories w/clean foods & about 300g of protein. This will be a Mass cycle, not cutting.

In Hand (have plenty of ea):
    ---------------------------
    2ml Norma Decas 200mg ea
    Sust. Karachi's 250mg per amp
    Proviron 50mg tabs
    D-bol 5mg tabs, Naps
    ** Nolvadex
    Clomid
    HCG

The Proposed Cycle:
    --------------------
    wk 1-4: 40mg Dbol per day, spread throughout the day, 2 morning, 2 early afternoon, 2 20mins before workout, 2 after dinner meal.

wk 1-10: 300mg Deca shots twice a week of 150. Will mix this in with my Sust injection.

wk 1-12: 250mg per shot EOD

PCT:
    Day 1: 300mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva
    Day 2-7: 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva
    Day 7-21: 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva
    Day 21-sex drive fully returned/bloodwork results: 20mg Nolva, Clomid on hand if needed

* Plan to take Proviron through the entire cycle at 50mg per day.
    ** Have HCG on hand incase my boys shrink and need a jump start

Looking forward to this cycle, hear Deca with and Sus and D-Bol work wonders together.

Constructive Comments Welcomed:

Thanks...

-Axe

moto man is offline Junior Member
    I'd consider bumping the deca to atleast 400 a week. Everything else seems pretty good.

It would probably be easier just to take Deca at 400 mg a week anyways because they come in 200mg amps... I know I need to take more test then Deca so 750mg of test should be enough right?

Does anyone have a routine when they do their sustanon on set days instead of EOD to make it easier? FOr instance, does anyone take their Sus, Monday,Wendsday,Friday and just restart again on the following Monday. Just to make things easier.......and avoid forgetting when they last injected. I mean I know people who take Sustanon once a week and have gained signifigantly, not saying I want to do the same but just would like some opinions...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Not bad but not great. You'll gain nicely if you eat and train right.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I too would up the deca to 400mg at least preferably 600mg. I feel its a bit of a myth that test must be higher than deca, as long as test is included you'll be fine. I would research the PCT as I feel there are better options available.

Masher, where do you see where my cycle can improve?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I too would up the deca to 400mg at least preferably 600mg. I feel its a bit of a myth that test must be higher than deca, as long as test is included you'll be fine. I would research the PCT as I feel there are better options available.
    My PCT was carefully thought and researched and has been what I always went with in the past. It should be plenty enough to bring my natty test levels back to normal and hopefully retain some of my gains. I would be curious to hear what your alternatives are tho. Any opinion on doing the Sust on set days rather then EOD. Thx for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    Masher, where do you see where my cycle can improve?

Depends, I didnt read if this was your first or not but, if you can handle more compounds, add winstrol or masteron too. DHT/19nor/test and an oral like the dbol , would be good, but you need to see how you react to things first so be careful then determine if its what you want to do or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Depends, I didnt read if this was your first or not but, if you can handle more compounds, add winstrol or masteron too. DHT/19nor/test and an oral like the dbol, would be good, but you need to see how you react to things first so be careful then determine if its what you want to do or not.
    3rd cycle. And I haven't had sides thus far with any compounds I've taken besides a soar rear end so I believe I can handle multiple compounds. Thanks for the opinion.. I don't think I want to take winny cause I'm not trying to cut but gain LMM but will look into the masteron .

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    I did the same cycle as you and injected sust on set days with the d-bol.
    It was a mon, thurs split with 250mg sust and 200mg d-bol each day. I kick started with 40mg d-bol also. It worked out for me. It was a good cycle. I got bigger and stronger. Just keep your diet in check and run a good pct and keep as much gains as possible. Good luck.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus43
    I did the same cycle as you and injected sust on set days with the d-bol.
    It was a mon, thurs split with 250mg sust and 200mg d-bol each day. I kick started with 40mg d-bol also. It worked out for me. It was a good cycle. I got bigger and stronger. Just keep your diet in check and run a good pct and keep as much gains as possible. Good luck.
    200mg dbol ??? did you crap out your liver?

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    3rd cycle. And I haven't had sides thus far with any compounds I've taken besides a soar rear end so I believe I can handle multiple compounds. Thanks for the opinion.. I don't think I want to take winny cause I'm not trying to cut but gain LMM but will look into the masteron.

I dont think you understand, winny or any steroid realy for that matter, can be used for "bulking". when you use a DHT derivative like winstrol it will have a complimentory effect when used in conjuction with other compounds like what I listed. Your diet and training are going to have more of an effect on "bulking", as well as your doses. Its not like all winstrol does is burn fat.

You really want to gain lean body mass (Muscle)? Try this:

tren
    Dbol
    TRT dose of test
    masteron
    clean diet high in protein and has the right carbs at the right times
    training that is sufficiant to stimulate optimal growth
    Last edited by guest589745; 10-01-2006 at 04:20 PM.

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    200mg dbol??? did you crap out your liver?
    not dbol . deca .

Thread Information