pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

infection after qaud injection

wtf 1st shot of new cycle and i think i have an effection in my qaud injected thurs and today as the last 2 days hurts like a bitch tough to walk and red in the injection area.i havew atibiotics on the way anything else i can do for this besides heat and message?
    BTW it was 75 mg test prope

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    wtf 1st shot of new cycle and i think i have an effection in my qaud injected thurs and today as the last 2 days hurts like a bitch tough to walk and red in the injection area.i havew atibiotics on the way anything else i can do for this besides heat and message?
    BTW it was 75 mg test prope

Bro keep an eye on it . i have had several quad injects with Prop even sus.. swell and even get a little red.. But what happens was i injected close to a nerve and the swelling from the injection caused irration which hurt like hell got swollen and even got red took 4 or 5 days to go down ... But keep a close eye on it .. also what help me was a Hot bath with Epsion salt .. also Trixaicin cream It helps with sore muscle or joints but seem to help when this happened to me

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Bro keep an eye on it . i have had several quad injects with Prop even sus.. swell and even get a little red.. But what happens was i injected close to a nerve and the swelling from the injection caused irration which hurt like hell got swollen and even got red took 4 or 5 days to go down ... But keep a close eye on it .. also what help me was a Hot bath with Epsion salt .. also Trixaicin cream It helps with sore muscle or joints but seem to help when this happened to me
    tx bro definatly going to keep an eye on it.i dont feel fevorish but today it felt a tad warm and i noticed it was red.but yes the hot baths are helping alot

and this is only the 3rd day so we will see what happens.luckily my wife,s whole family are pharmicists in south america.so antibiotics are very exesable

Thread Information