axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member

need help, gyno or fat?

Hi, i am noticing what seems to be fat, or puffiness perhaps, not sure. is gyno a hard lump? it feels like fat cells that are located elsewhere on my chest, im a 16% so i am not cut...but it seems to be more fat around the nipple area. i just inceased to 1 mg of dex a day, i was on .5mg.

thanks for any help.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    any sensitivity? soreness? were you on cycle? tell us more ...although it sounds as if its just fat....need to know more details

yes, i am still on a cycle, i was on 700 test cyp and 600 EQ, now i am on masteron 400mg ew, and test blend 350 EW to cut. no soreness or sensitivity, but sometime they look weird, like sort of swollen or puffy, especially when my body starts to get cold and my nipples react to the temp,

thanks

if you are colder your skin should be "tighter" so to speak...since you are on cycle that could be the reason for the puff...are u running anything else? L-dex A-dex letro.. is your pct in place? the masteron is good since it has anti-E properties but u will need more than just that

yes i am was on .5 dex, now i upped to 1mg/day, i am swtiching to aromasin though and i am going to see if that makes it better, aromsin is stronger than dex. after one cycle i was convinced i had it and the docter did a momogram and it showed no breast tissue, perhaps the estrogen is causing more fat to go to the breast area??????

its possible. @ 16% it could easily be fatty tissue & not gyno. If you arent sore or there are no lumps..just make sure your PCT is in order & go about it properly..maybe try droppin the b/f % some also man. you should be lower than that to be on AAS anyway IMO

Thread Information