castertroy is offline Associate Member

cant decide between deca or eq

im hearing lots of ppl saying eq doesnt kick in until 12 weeks in, and that the gains arent all that great. the only downfall besides that which i found was hairloss ( but its milder than test)
    deca on the other hand i hear is awsome with test. downfalls are decadick, baldness, gyno.

im thinking of trying out eq a lil more, just to be safer from sides. anyones 2 cents would be appreciated.

stats: 22yrs old, 208lbs, 510, 11% bf, training 6 yrs, 2 cycles ( used test e, winny and var) p.s. have small case of gyno.

eq seems to be the way to go unless there is somthing i can take to combat all of the deca sides. ( letro for gyno, more test than deca for decadick, and baldness idont know).

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    what are ur goals thats the only way i or anybody could suggest anything

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you'll get close to the same results with either, which won't be much.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    y do u say u'll get the same results with both? IMO they are totally different-EQ makes me extremely vascular but doesn't put on much weight and deca puts on alot of weight but some of its water

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I hear bad things about EQ all the time.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh ur an intelligent one arent you.. LOL

deca is a 19nor compound which is VERY POWERFUL and will give like 3x the gains as of eq.. where as eq is very mild and slow and pethetic..
    glad to see ur full of knowledge since they are SIMILAR LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    y do u say u'll get the same results with both? IMO they are totally different-EQ makes me extremely vascular but doesn't put on much weight and deca puts on alot of weight but some of its water
    I've run both, and neither did a whole lot. EQ made me a bit more vascular and Deca put on a bit more weight, but neither did much. I'd love to hear from people that gained a lot off of Deca, I was not one of them. Both seemed to help out joints nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh ur an intelligent one arent you.. LOL

deca is a 19nor compound which is VERY POWERFUL and will give like 3x the gains as of eq.. where as eq is very mild and slow and pethetic..
    glad to see ur full of knowledge since they are SIMILAR LOL
    Thanks. "deca is VERY POWERFUL", powerful joint luber? I won't argue with you since you're so experienced, but I honestly didn't see much from either compound that's all. I guess I'm an idiot.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Thanks. "deca is VERY POWERFUL", powerful joint luber? I won't argue with you since you're so experienced, but I honestly didn't see much from either compound that's all. I guess I'm an idiot.
    nah wat gear did u have/ deca is usually great for strenght and size and like 2x better than test

vermin is offline Member
    I am dropping EQ in week three - started having massive "generalized anxiety" (i.e., just a feeling, not associated with throughts or panic, just a feeling of looming dread) and this is my first go at EQ, so I figure it is not the test nor the masteron , which I have had before.

I take this stuff to enhance my life and my health, so if it fails in that I say drop it like a hot potato. From looking at this site, I'd say you probably have at least a 1 in 3 chance of anxiety from EQ, so why risk it unless you are in a sport where you need to maintain weight?

nah wat gear did u have/ deca is usually great for strenght and size and like 2x better than test
    It was homebrew, and at 600mg EW I wasn't overly impressed. I wasn't eating a huge amount, and I've heard Deca is very dependant on calories, so maybe that held me back.

from what i read i research forums deca is the way to go. im just not liking the list of sides , but then again any aas can have lots of sides if used like an idiot.
    letro for gyno
    test higher than deca for no decadick
    baldness =??
    what else am i missing for preventing sides?

thanks for the help u guys

any other precautions for sides??

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    im hearing lots of ppl saying eq doesnt kick in until 12 weeks in, and that the gains arent all that great. the only downfall besides that which i found was hairloss ( but its milder than test)
    deca on the other hand i hear is awsome with test. downfalls are decadick, baldness, gyno.

im thinking of trying out eq a lil more, just to be safer from sides. anyones 2 cents would be appreciated.

stats: 22yrs old, 208lbs, 510, 11% bf, training 6 yrs, 2 cycles ( used test e, winny and var) p.s. have small case of gyno.

eq seems to be the way to go unless there is somthing i can take to combat all of the deca sides. ( letro for gyno, more test than deca for decadick, and baldness idont know).
    IMO you'll have a better chance of GYNO with the DECA then the EQ

but .5 of letro ed should prevent it right??

IMO just about everybody in this thread needs to do more research with the few exception ,use know who u r.deca is one of the most powerful and commonly used compounds in any mass building cycle and eq is most comminly used in cutting cycle.that doesnt mean u cant use iether in a bul or cutting cycle.eq is known for it's ability for helping people achive a certain amount of vascularity it is a slow and minimal mass builder were deca on the other hand i feel is one of tyhe best strength and mass building compunds(in the proper cycle)available on the market today

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Just so you know mostly all but not all sides can be minimized with a good anti-e such as arimidex .... i have letro on hand just in case, but i woudlnt run letro throughout a cycle until you start messing with a lil more harsher compounds... but thats my opinion.. i practicularly dont wnat my estrogen lvl that low for that long... thats why i suggest arimidex. Im about to start my Test/ Deca / Dbol cycle and have researched it and had mostly all positives.... compared to people using EQ who werent that satisfied.... take care and be careful

im hearing adex wont be good enough to combat the deca gyno and to keep the small gyno i do have right now down.

it should be fine if ur that worried then run the letro at .25 mg(1/4 of a mg)ed

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca for mass

EQ if you like wasting money

Just my opinion.
    I'll probably never use EQ again unless it becomes extremely cheap.

Steele is offline Member
    castertroy,
    read some posts by equiguns for what EQ is capable of. in my experience, i put on tons of mass (alot of water) with deca . can't say i looked better though. with EQ i gain slowly and steadily, most gains coming from lean body mass increase, not water. so i look better. the increase in appetite expreienced with most users is also a great way to put on size.
    for quick(er)size: deca
    for size/looks: EQ
    remember dutesteride for hairloss if you use either one, escpecially deca. -STEELE

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did get pretty ripped with the EQ cycle, but I was runnin Cyp, Var, and T3 with it. I would account the lean gains and fat loss to the var, test, and T3.

The EQ may have helped slightly, but not nearly enough to justify the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    castertroy,
    read some posts by equiguns for what EQ is capable of. in my experience, i put on tons of mass (alot of water) with deca . can't say i looked better though. with EQ i gain slowly and steadily, most gains coming from lean body mass increase, not water. so i look better. the increase in appetite expreienced with most users is also a great way to put on size.
    for quick(er)size: deca
    for size/looks: EQ
    remember dutesteride for hairloss if you use either one, escpecially deca. -STEELE
    I agree 100%.

vermin is offline Member
    Actually, had I not had a bad reaction to EQ, I was considering EQ and Deca together as a possibility in the future.

thanks for the help guys, keep it comming.

one question, its about the quote up above."remember dutesteride for hairloss if you use either one, escpecially deca . -STEELE"
    in all the research i found, i heard ( on many occasions) to run fina/dutasteride with test ( blocks dht) but if u run it with deca , the deca will do more damage. i found out its better to run it on a deca/test cycle just because test hairloss is much worst than deca hairloss.
    so steele ,why use it with deca??/?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ran deca once at 750/wk. And had my test higher at a gm/wk...
    Gains were good, but I got shut down for 3 months.. I wont run it ever again....

Steele is offline Member

correct me if i'm wrong

but, dutesteride (sp?) is safe to run with deca , finasteride is dangerous or can be counterproductive if run with deca. both dutesteride/finasteride are good to run with test. long story short i'm gonna run all my cycles with dutesteride. -steele

really? anyone able to back this up? thanks for that info steele.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    i think the 2 have similar results, but you have to run the eq a lot longer

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is only effective at the AR recepter(where it binds 2x as strongly as testosterone yes) but ineffctive in any of the non-AR meditaded mechansims that testosterone has several actions.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Your goals should determine your choice IMHO. Ones used for mass. The other mostly for cutting and vascularity.

anyone know why dutasteride is safe to use with it and why finasteride isnt?
    i chise to go with deca but need to know if i can run dutasteride with it safely, because i only have fina and need to know if i should change it.

Thread Information