ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

week 7 of RX test Cyp and absolutely nothing

no water retention (but im taking aromasin )
    barely any increased acne,
    not feeling good (i was hypogonadal before this)
    no libido.
    using 300 mg of cyp a week.
    got blood tests and my test was like 1493 3 weeks after starting, free test was high also, but estro was higher than the top range.

this is making me extremely depressed. i was hypogonadal for 6 months b4 i started so now were going on 8 months of feeling terrible.

someone...please help me with advice

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    So thats why you've been cecking my threads huh. I feel your pain. Raise your Anti-E a bit. If you have high estrogen you're not going to see much gains from Test. And a test level of 1493 on-cycle is not high at all. My friend got his test levels checked at 6000 when he was on 400mg test cyp a week.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Why did yuo start if you were hypogonadal ?

this is HRT, thats why i started. and warrior, hows ur protocol working usng the nizoral shampoo and other stuff? im gunna get that shampoo but a friend of mine suggested my liver might be clogged so i might not be using the test effeciently?
    im totally lost and i dont know what kind of doctor to see here

Liver clogged? What else did he suggest? Some Draino?
    Anyways I'm staying on the Nizoral/Rogaine/Grapefruit stack but nothing. I'm considering coming off with Clomid tommorow.

It seems my body is rejecting any outside androgens from my body. Before I continue using such expensive gear I'm going to get off and get this fixed.

damn man. does this shit break down injectibles too?
    its possible anavar might be just way too weak for you. its kinda weak to startoff with.

its possible anavar might be just way too weak for you. its kinda weak to startoff with. how are u gunna fix it?

vermin is offline Member
    Get your E under control. Your HRT MD should be on top of this.

my dr is dumb it seems like. hell give me anything but doesnt know much when i ask him a ? so im switching docs.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    its possible anavar might be just way too weak for you. its kinda weak to startoff with.
    You seen my post right. Before Anavar I did test,deca ,fina,dbol ....nbothing gives me results.

what does that mean? i did a PH cycle and i noticed thbem working, i dunno why this isnt. what are you gunna do? im going nuts. if test just "doesnt work" for me, im outa luck because im hypogonadal.

Do you see results from other drugs?

well like what? caffeine is like a stimulant to me. i used 1-test and it made me lethargic, but muscle gains came. i used a 19 nor prohormone and it made me aggressive and added size and strength. so..yes. but i dont feel my thyroid armour drug working, or my aromasin , i dunno if its lowering estrogen. and ive never heard of 400 mg taking someone to 6000. we must be using different lab ranges, because for mine that would mean 6 times the absolute highest amount you should be.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 10-01-2006 at 09:33 PM.

Bump .....somebody Smart Please Help Me!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this gear coming from a legitmait source? Your body WILL react to exogenous androgens - I have never ran across a single study suggesting that an IM androgen administration resulted in no raise in plasma levels. Your putting it in, the esters dissolve (some heavy esters can take a few weeks to build blood levels to stable amounts), it releases into your system and the added hormones do their thing... end of story. From a performance enhancing standpoint - proper diet, training and rest is a requirement.

Are you sure you have a legitamit source of testosterone cypionate ? ANy chance it was hosed down or mixed with something else...? Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Is this gear coming from a legitmait source? Your body WILL react to exogenous androgens - I have never ran across a single study suggesting that an IM androgen administration resulted in no raise in plasma levels. Your putting it in, the esters dissolve (some heavy esters can take a few weeks to build blood levels to stable amounts), it releases into your system and the added hormones do their thing... end of story. From a performance enhancing standpoint - proper diet, training and rest is a requirement.

Are you sure you have a legitamit source of testosterone cypionate? ANy chance it was hosed down or mixed with something else...? Think about it.
    Dosen't seem to be the case with me. You might want to check out my newest post talking about what may cause you to not respond to exogenus androgens.

yeah warrior i agree with you. it doesnt make sense to not respond to outside androgens, because when were in our mothers womb were showered with tons of test. and if we didnt respond wed come out looking....funny. and dude, the gear is RX, perscription. i get it from a pharmacy and i have a script.

yeah warrior i agree with you. it doesnt make sense to not respond to outside androgens, because when were in our mothers womb were showered with tons of test. and if we didnt respond wed come out looking....funny. and dude, the gear is RX, perscription. i get it from a pharmacy and i have a script.
    You got a good endocrinologist? Talk to him. Ask him if he knows about Megalin. If he knows what it is, chances are he knows his shit.

I'm going to be calling ednocrinologists/rejuv clinics/doctors/steroid gurus.

I will figure out what's going on. A test level of 1493 on cycle is not high at all. I think you're in the same boat as I and skullsmasher.

Were going to figure this shit out.

okay, sounds good to me. whats megalin? im gunna get 2 bottles of prop and some dbol soon and if i dont respond to those...well i dunno what im gunna do.
    but i cant state enough that i responded strongly to PH'S before.

bump

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    You got a good endocrinologist? Talk to him. Ask him if he knows about Megalin. If he knows what it is, chances are he knows his shit.

I'm going to be calling ednocrinologists/rejuv clinics/doctors/steroid gurus.

I will figure out what's going on. A test level of 1493 on cycle is not high at all. I think you're in the same boat as I and skullsmasher.

Were going to figure this shit out.

Listen this is a ridiculous statement. A test of 1493 is high enough. Where did you get this crazy idea. A 1493 test level is high enough to get amazing results and increased libido and everything. 6000 is horrible to do to your body. that is ridiculous. You will not get a 6000 level taking 400 mg a week. As for ironaddict yes something is wrong though. you will fiqure it out when you find the right doctor. I hope you find out and wish you well buddy

thanx man. im hypothyroid and low cortisol.

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member
    thanx man. im hypothyroid and low cortisol.
    well let me know about your diagnosis. i would be curious to know the science behind why you dont respond to that much test and what you can do to reverse it. there must be something you can do to reverse this. You just need to find the right doctor. I am in the medical field and some doctors are just plain dumb and others are awesome. Anyone can go through medical school and all that stuff when there parents pay for everything. School is one thing and intelligence or IQ is another. You need to find someone that know what there doing or You can study and find out yourself. That is what I have had to do and what I think is best. Be your own doctor. You do your own study and you can find out and decide what to do.

If your not seeing gains off of 300mgs of test .....maybe up it??

Thread Information