orton4 is offline Member

need some help on current cycle

okay... im currently on my second cycle... 22y/o, 5'7", started at 177 now im about 190 10% bf... okay heres my situation

im shootin test prop ED 100mgs a day.. my current cycle is an 8 week one but i want to keep it going a little longer beign that im liking the results... i have finished two bottles of my test prop (10ml vials) and i have 7 shots left on my 3rd vial,,,and another 3 vials after that... and it will bring me to about 8 weeks... i want to lengthen it up a little and ahve a few ideas of what to do.. so i need some advice with what to do...

im thinking of either scoring one or two more vials of the test prop (which i think im gonna do) or i might just get a vial of test cyp but i would need help on when to start incorporating my shots in so my test levels dont drop ( im not to sure im gonna do that) or i wanan add some tren for the last month of the cycle... what do you guys think is the best thing to do??

orton4 is offline Member
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    stick to your original plan and pct. Otherwise you will look to keep extending as in forever. Have some willpower. After recovery plan your next cycle.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Well if your gonna extend at least stick with the same base compound.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    stick to your original plan and pct. Otherwise you will look to keep extending as in forever. Have some willpower. After recovery plan your next cycle.
    Depending on how long you want to extend the cycle. If your going for 12-16 weeks I would add it in while still pinning the Prop for 2 weeks..Then drop the prop.

But I Really agree with meso and would just keep it 8 weeks....Then PCT 4 days afer last prop injection

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Well if your gonna extend at least stick with the same base compound.
    I think that is what i will do i only wanna extend it a couple more weeks

Thread Information