Thread: where to start?

tim87 is offline New Member

where to start?

hey everyone
    im new to this site, there seems to be alot of good information on it
    im 6feet tall and weigh 155 pounds. im looking to get into steroids in the future . where do i begin to look for all the information i need? is there a breakdown on every steroid and what it does? and the proper PCT for each one? what steroid do you recomend for me so i can continue my research
    thanks
    tim

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    just explore the site. you will run across days and months worth of reading on anything you need to and want to know. welcome aboard.

shoestring is offline New Member
    The place to start for you is the kitchen!!!!!! At 6' & 155 you don't need drugs, you need food! You could put on another 50lbs of LBM without anything but propper diet & training..

handler is offline Junior Member
    on the main page www.steroid.com there is a section names "steriod profiles" click that and it will have each type

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    the educational forum has alot of info also

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

The first place to start is giving us your complete stats. Answer All the green questions below.

Next step is to get to the diet forum as with your height and weight you are about 50lbs away from using steroids . Don't even consider them until you learn to eat the right way to grow or you will be wasting yoru money. Steroids do NOT make muscle....they allow YOU to make more muscle ONLY if you food intake is correct, and as of now, it is NOT but you can fix that while you are learning aobut proper use and PCT which is the most important part of any AAS cycle

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tim87
    hey everyone
    im 6feet tall and weigh 155 pounds. im looking to get into steroids in the future . where do i begin to look for all the information i need? is there a breakdown on every steroid and what it does? and the proper PCT for each one? what steroid do you recomend for me so i can continue my research
    thanks
    tim
    Tim your in the wrong forum. Your only 19 yrs old and a buck 50 in weight. You need to be in the nutrition and Training forums and learn how to eat and train. Anabolic don't do shit unless you know how to eat, sleep and train and you know none of the above. Sorry brother but what I said is a fact.

NO LIMITS is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro. There are alot of recipes on this site that are great for helping to gain weight. You can also get a jug of Muscle Milk and drink like crazy. Just do the research and get on track with your diet. Keep us posted on your results.

NO LIMITS is offline Junior Member
    List your stats and current training routine so everyone can give you their advise.
    Last edited by NO LIMITS; 10-02-2006 at 07:59 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tim87
    hey everyone
    thanks
    tim
    Hopefully the distant future. Welcome to AR! Not to be an ass, but you are NOWHERE near ready for aas. You need to start training properly and eating correctly. There is no reason why you can not add alot of mass naturally.

Check out the workout section and diet section. There is a great post in the diet section about how to bulk.

handler is offline Junior Member
    yea tim , daaaanm haha jokes

Thread Information