castertroy is offline Associate Member

nizoral for hairloss??? doc says no

ive been using nizoral for a few years now, for a fungus i caught that comes back now and then. but lately on the forums ppl have been saying its for preventing hairloss.
    i spoke to a couple of doctors and they say it will do nothing for hair, and it states on the bottle " kills the fungus that can cause dandruff and seborrhea"
    anti dandruff shampoo, hows that supposed to block dht, etc???

let me know if im wrong but i think its total bull.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    works great for me, but you need the stuff from canada, not the USA stuff, not strong enough
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Strength depends on concentration. They have 1% conc over the counter in USA now. I'd try it. I been on it for other reasons. But I do have hairloss and it has stopped. I've been doing that and Rogaine for hair. Go for it.

shoestring is offline New Member
    1% stops shedding for me.. Just need to use it a couple times a week too.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    most doctors are cluesless bro, esp. general practitioners. worse, they often don't want you do use an inexpensive OTC product that works better than somehting they get $$$ from writing you scripts for. they love them the Rx drug industry it lines their pockets hella nice.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    dutasteride or finasteride and Rogaine is the best hairloss prevention. Attack the problem at the source, DHT.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    me and my thinning cap just hate hairloss... Im gonna try one of these.....

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    is rogaines action anyway related to DHT? i thought it wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    is rogaines action anyway related to DHT? i thought it wasnt.
    Some people choose not to use an internal treatment like Propecia or Proscar because they are not comfortable with the potential for side-effects, however slim. If you fit into this category, it doesn't mean that you can't still get a similar modality of action from other treatments that are topical. In fact there are several other topical treatments that act to inhibit DHT and androgen action against the follicles. A couple of popular such treatments are Spironolactone and Revivogen. When it comes to growth stimulators, by far the most effective proven treatment is Minoxidil. So take your pick of what brand you want to use. The higher the concentration the better (but with higher risks of side-effects). Just make sure you cover both modes of action with an effective treatment for each and you're set! A great combo is Revivogen and Xandrox 15% (Xandrox is Dr. Lee's 15% Minoxidil and 5% azaleic acid combination treatment).

jokerswild is offline New Member
    Ah, hair loss. What a pain in the ars, right? I'm no stranger to this symtom of DHT and Nizoral does actually help clear the scalp somewhat. I recommend minoxidil dot com for all your hair loss needs. This site has a nizoral product with an additive to assist in shuttling it into the scalp. My daily cocktail of hairloss includes: Washing my hair everyday with Nizoral, dutagen, minoxidil 5% in the AM and minoxidil 15% in the PM. Sounds arduous I know, but it's the only powerhouse combo that keeps my do in place (this stacking is only used when on a cycle, by the way). Also, the site I mentioned is truly great. There are many compounding agencies that will have you paying out the nose compared to the prices listed there. Hope this helped. Good luck.

jokerswild is offline New Member
    Whats up seattle junk,

I believe it was you that had some sweet grafting done. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jokerswild
    Whats up seattle junk,

I believe it was you that had some sweet grafting done. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes, I had a hairtransplant about 2.5 years ago and I love it. Check out where I had it done in Canada> https://hassonandwong.com/index.php

Dr. Wong did my procedure. Simply amazing doctors.

Thread Information