msa8 is offline New Member

Steroid supplementals/ growth hormones

Hi.

Im 3 weeks in my first cycle. Im wondering about supplementals to steroids . Supplementals like creatine, types of vitamines and other.

And can anyone recommend growth hormones for a month, for cutting purposes?

Greatfull for any replays.
    Last edited by msa8; 10-02-2006 at 06:30 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hi welcome aboard. What are your stats and what cycle are you due to start?

Thank you.

My stats:
    25 y.o.
    6'2
    230 lbs.
    ?% bf (dont know how to figure it out, but im not fat. Have a little beerbelly that i would like to remove (HG question)).

First 3 weeks: 250mg testosteron depo every other day. (because thats what i had while I was waiting for the other stuff to arrive.)

My cycle:

1-4 week: 50mg Dianabol (Methanabol) each day
    250mg TE3 (Sustanon ) each other day

4-8 week: Same as above,
    Pluss 250mg TRA (Trenbolone Acetate) each other day

Im also taking Zymoplex through the hole cycle.

8-10 week: HCG (Pregnyl) every third day, just to give my balls back some power!

Regards.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msa8
    Thank you.

My stats:
    25 y.o.
    6'2
    230 lbs.
    ?% bf (dont know how to figure it out, but im not fat. Have a little beerbelly that i would like to remove (HG question)).

First 3 weeks: 250mg testosteron depo every other day. (because thats what i had while I was waiting for the other stuff to arrive.)

My cycle:

1-4 week: 50mg Dianabol (Methanabol) each day
    250mg TE3 (Sustanon ) each other day

4-8 week: Same as above,
    Pluss 250mg TRA (Trenbolone Acetate) each other day

Im also taking Zymoplex through the hole cycle.

8-10 week: HCG (Pregnyl) every third day, just to give my balls back some power!

Regards.
    GH for a month will do nothing. You need at least 6 months to see results. At 25 you would need more ius than a older person so it would be a little expensive for what you want it for. I would look into DNP for what you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    GH for a month will do nothing. You need at least 6 months to see results.
    So I´ve heard. But was only thinking about how the Gh is eating fat at the places you inject. But thanks, will look into DNP ..

What do you think of the rest of my cycle? And what kind of supplementals do you eat when your ON?

Regards

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    easy on the DNP advice seattle! There are many other options available that will not kill him like DNP could! First and foremost I would ask to see your diet before I reccomended any fat loss drug. I would agree that GH is pointless over short periods though.
    As for supps its down to personal taste. I take creatine,glutamine and BCAAs but I'll be honest and tell you they haven't done shit for me so i will be using what i have and discontinuing them. I will just be using Whey pre and post workout with powdered oats from now on.

Im eating every 3hr, mostly tuna and rice, pluss oats in the morning and afther workout. With my whey shake in-between.

Im trying to eat as mutch protein as possible without to mutch carbs outside of training.

Im hoping that the Tren ac will burn some fat as well..

Do you think its necessary to use tren ac every day or is it enough to do it eod?

Regards.

Hi.

Im 3 weeks in my first cycle. Im wondering about supplementals to steroids . Supplementals like creatine, types of vitamines and other.

And can anyone recommend growth hormones for a month, for cutting purposes?

Greatfull for any replays.
    If you're looking for something like Growth Hormone to run at the same time as a cycle, I'm sure that most people would agree on IGF-1 being a better choice, given that time constraint. The fact is that you WILL see results from IGF-1 in a month, but probably not from hGH which usually must be run for much longer.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid-peptides
    If you're looking for something like Growth Hormone to run at the same time as a cycle, I'm sure that most people would agree on IGF-1 being a better choice, given that time constraint. The fact is that you WILL see results from IGF-1 in a month, but probably not from hGH which usually must be run for much longer.
    What about GHRP-6, would that raise natural test levels fast enough to be ran during cycle with out the 3 month pre-load like GH?

GHRP-6...very powerful

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    What about GHRP-6, would that raise natural test levels fast enough to be ran during cycle with out the 3 month pre-load like GH?
    Actually, we've found that GHRP-6 is highly synergistic with testosterone and produces almost immediate weight gain from their concurrent use together. Roberts gained nearly a pound a day for two weeks (which was, admittedly, too much for his current goals). He ultimately only used one bottle before gaining too much weight too quickly (again, this was not a goal of his, he was using it for it's ability to heal his tendons and such).

Also, Mr. Roberts then dug up this study, confirming his theory on GHRP-6/Testosterone synergy:

Neuroendocrinology. 1993;57(2):247-56.
    Regulation of His-dTrp-Ala-Trp-dPhe-Lys-NH2 (GHRP-6)-induced GH secretion in the rat.
    Mallo F, Alvarez CV, Benitez L, Burguera B, Coya R, Casanueva FF, Dieguez C.
    Department of Fundamental Biology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Vigo, Spain.

His-dTrp-Ala-Trp-dPhe,Lys-NH2(GHRP-6) is a synthetic compound that releases GH in a dose-response and specific manner in several species and that may well be related to an endogenous compound of similar structure. The aim of this study was to investigate the in vivo GH responses to GHRP-6 in pentobarbital anesthetized rats. Specifically and in order to avoid the influence of endogenous GHRH and somatostatin secretion we studied the GH responses to GHRP-6 in animals with surgical ablation of the hypothalamus, confirmed by histological assessment, as well as in hypophysectomyzed-transplanted rats bearing two hypophyses under the renal capsule. Since it has been previously reported that rats pretreated with GHRH (10 micrograms/kg i.p. every 12 h for 15 days) rather than saline-treated rats have greater GH responses to acutely administered GHRH, we compared the self-potentiating effect of chronic GH pretreatment with GHRP-6 (10 micrograms/kg i.p. every 12 h). Furthermore we also studied the influence of estrogens, glucocorticoids, free fatty acids (FFA) and bombesin on somatotroph responsiveness to GHRP-6 in intact rats. We found a greater GH response to GHRP-6 in rats that underwent a surgical ablation of the hypothalamus 36 h prior to the test than in sham-operated rats. A direct stimulatory effect of GHRP-6 on in vivo GH secretion was demonstrated by a clear GH response to GHRP-6 in hypophysectomyzed-transplanted rats. In addition, we found a similar response whether the animals were pretreated with GHRH or GHRP-6 over the previous 2 weeks. Finally, we found that both estrogen- and testosterone-treated rats have greater GH responses to GHRP-6 than untreated rats. On the other hand, chronic dexamethasone administration, acute elevation of circulating FFA levels and bombesin administration markedly inhibited GH responses to GHRP-6. In contrast to the effects exerted on GH responses to GHRP-6 estrogen administration led to a decrease in GH responses to GHRH while dexamethasone did not affect the GH responses to GHRH, highlighting a differential regulation of these hormones on somatotroph responsiveness to these peptides.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Opps I meant GH levels. Sounds good, Im going to give it a try when I drop my Hygetropin, Im also going to see if it holds my IGF levels up while off GH.

Thanks for all the answers. Im definitly looking into the stuff mention above.

Are all you other guys of the same opinion as perfeckbeast? that supplementals like creatine isn´t working? And what type of supplementals do you other guys eat while you´re on a cycle?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I am shocked.

No one knows his cycle experience, or maybe he has a poor diet, or maybe he just isnt doing something right. Why does everyone automatically suggest such drastic measures. (DNP , IGF, GHRP...) CHILLL...

Im especially surprised with S-P, bro you being a in the buisness, YOU should know better.

Original poster welcome to AR bro:

Whats your diet like?
    Training?
    Previous Cycles? if any?

Creatine usually tends to create a water retention proble, usually in the stomach area. That could be why you think you've got a gut.

Answer those few questions, and we will be able to better help you.

I cant be bothered to explain my whole training program, and the diet is as explained above.

Im not trying to be rude, but ive already explained that this is my first cycle and what it consists of. Im just wondering about steroid supplements, ie; vitamins, creatine, glutamine and other pills/supplements!!! Whats good? What do you guys use? What experience have you had with the different supplements?

I´ve heard that vitamin B6 is good for bulking..

Thanks to all who answer my post.
    Last edited by msa8; 10-05-2006 at 04:53 PM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever dude, the answers are on the screen in front of you, a little work of the search button, and voila.

So what will you recommend then?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren A and 50mg daily dbol for a first cycle ?

Do i have to repeat everything i write in this forum???

My father always told me to "GO BIG or GO HOME"

Seriously; Im kind a thinking this is a little to mutch for my first cycle, (50mg dbol ed, Tren A 75mg ed, + 300mg test eod for 8weeks (plus the 3weeks with 50mg dbol ed, test anentate oed before i started this one)), but this is the best cycle for me at this moment as i see it.

Please write me back if this could kill me, and please be kind to mention your types of supplements when you´re on it

Regards.

bump..

2bshredded is offline Member
    Do i have to repeat everything i write in this forum???

My father always told me to "GO BIG or GO HOME"

Seriously; Im kind a thinking this is a little to mutch for my first cycle, (50mg dbol ed, Tren A 75mg ed, + 300mg test eod for 8weeks (plus the 3weeks with 50mg dbol ed, test anentate oed before i started this one)), but this is the best cycle for me at this moment as i see it.

Please write me back if this could kill me, and please be kind to mention your types of supplements when you´re on it

Regards.

Hey Bro,
    Not tring to be an ass or anything but you need to start studying...I spent three months here reading and finding out about what to do.
    I ran my 1st cycle and it was nothing like what you're thinking...Tren????

I urge you to take your time with this and listen to the guys here(anabolic andre for sure), it's not worth pissing away money and more importantly fvcking yourself up.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Tren /masteron /TRT/Dbol

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Hey Bro,
    Not tring to be an ass or anything but you need to start studying...I spent three months here reading and finding out about what to do.
    I ran my 1st cycle and it was nothing like what you're thinking...Tren ????

I urge you to take your time with this and listen to the guys here(anabolic andre for sure), it's not worth pissing away money and more importantly fvcking yourself up.
    I understand, but lisen to what? Anabolic andre havent given me any advice! He just told me to repeat the things i wrote above?!?!

Im just asking about supplements. Because i dont feel its right to ask some of the guys at the gym.. What should i say.. "Hi dude, you look like your doing steorids, what supplements do u use?"... uh..

So i thougth i might ask at this forum. But with no luck!!!

Just forget about the whole thing. I thought it was a simple question, that wouldnt take you guys much time to answer.

And last: Tren is as strong on the third cycle as on the first.. you should know that after 3mounths of "reading and finding out", not trying to be an ass myself

Kind regards mates..

Last edited by msa8; 10-07-2006 at 03:26 AM.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    im suprised no-ones commented on the tren 250mg eod,i mean jesus for a first!and he dont even no his bf.i think hes way out of his depth imo.

good luck bro hope nothing bad happens.

Thread Information