dblock189 is offline Associate Member

tren a injection time matter

hey i am going to start tren a soon, i wanted to know would it matter when you inject? like if i do in the evening will it make my chances of not sleeping better then if i did it in the morning? i usually do mine in the late evening after the gym....would it be better to do it the morning? cause honestly i am a mess in the morning, its hard for me to wake up...so thats my question? any input fellas.

dblock

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, it doesn't matter when you inject the Tren Ace due to it's active life. You will sleep just as bad if you inject in the morning.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like mornings, gets me through the day add I know levels are peaked for training when I get done work.

Yea i guess i will try both. Its just i wake up like shit in the morning. I cant even thinking about injecting that early. I have lunesta incase i cant sleep, but from what i hear i dont think its going to help at all. Thats my biggest worry with the tren . What is the point of it being so good, if i cant use it for my advantage considering i cant sleep? i'll be useless u know

bigguns, do you have issues sleeping at all? or it dont bother you?

dblock

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot my Tren some days in the AM, other days at noon.. usually try to keep it at least that close to prevent the sides from appearing. Its best to try to keep the inj's close to the same time everyday if possible....

Yea thats what i will do. Also, do you have alot of issues sleeping on that goal seeker? I know i keep asking that but is really my main concern.

dblock
    Last edited by dblock189; 10-02-2006 at 09:39 AM.

It won't matter what time of day you inject but IMO you should try and stay consistant with your injection frequency.....especially with short acting esteres like acetates. My prefer A.M. injections. Also, do not forget to rotate your injections sites especially when they are as frequent with tren .

Thread Information