proph is offline New Member

Exclamation expiration and advice questions??

Have a couple of questions. I have been body building for the past 10 years. I am 27 and know the ins and outs of diet and nutrition. In the past 10 years I have taken myself from 155 lbs to a solid 215 with only 3 cycles in that 10 years. Ok so to my questions. I am in a diet phase and am only looking to keep the muscle I have. I was thinking 25 mgs of estanozolol ed. Not looking for any real gains just preserving what I have. Am i on the right track?? This stuff expired in Jun of 06 should I be worried?? color and consistency seem fine. I have kept it refrigerated is this bad??? Ok one more question. I have taken my carbs down as low as 100 grams per day and notice that I get very weak and feel out of my head. Should i keep doing this for a couple of days then go up for a couple of days?? Body fat is shedding like crazy just weak...Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

proph is offline New Member

advice in general--done my homework

[QUOTE=theproph]Have a couple of questions. I have been body building for the past 10 years. I am 27 and know the ins and outs of diet and nutrition. In the past 10 years I have taken myself from 155 lbs to a solid 215 with only 3 cycles in that 10 years. Ok so to my questions. I am in a diet phase and am only looking to keep the muscle I have. I was thinking 25 mgs of estanozolol ed. Not looking for any real gains just preserving what I have. Am i on the right track?? This stuff expired in Jun of 06 should I be worried?? color and consistency seem fine. I have kept it refrigerated is this bad??? Ok one more question. I have taken my carbs down as low as 100 grams per day and notice that I get very weak and feel out of my head. Should i keep doing this for a couple of days then go up for a couple of days?? Body fat is shedding like crazy just weak...Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!![/the prophQUOTE]

Thread Information