daviebeer is offline Junior Member

LiquiDex - with new cycle???

Hey my buddy gave me some liquidex he doesn't want anymore. I'm not really sure what it's good for, something about water retention... Anyway I got a new cycle coming up:

600 mg/week Test Cyp
    500 mg/week Tren

If there's any alterations anyone recommends feel free to drop it. And please let me know how to use this LiquiDex.

STATS: 24, 6'1", 194 lbs, Not sure of BF% yet, but I'm thinkin its around 19% (got a gut)
    LAST CYCLE:
    600 mg/week Test Cyp
    Deca , Dbol , and Winny in standard practice (can't find what my dosage was)

Thanks Guys

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    LiquiDex . It is a anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex ,Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    LiquiDex . It is a anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex,Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it.
    ref: AR-R .com

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like should a little more educated about PCT before you hit such doses.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I agree on the research as onefm suggested my friend.... but as he suggested on the doses of armidex are right on key... if you search the threads you will see many people are very satisified with the use of arimidex as a anti-e.

Thread Information