Thread: Pain!!!

Surfstud18 is offline Member

Unhappy Pain!!!

Wow brother's I can't explain the pain i've been in for the last 2 days. I gave myself a shot in my right quad thursday then one on the other leg on saturday i couldn't even walk and i did bi's and tri's on thursday I can't fully strench my arms out any ideals for pain?

I'm taking Sust EOD 3/4's it's been a week

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    First cycle ? If you are new to the game doing a EOD cycle is going to be rough. That's why a 500mg 2x a week cycle is recommended. You muscles will get use to it but takes some time.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    You have my sympathies ..... I have just started Sust and I can ony bear to take it every third day .... how can anyone take it EOD? I had hoped that it wouldn't hurt as much this cycle but it still hurts like fcuk

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Last time it was so sore that I kept waking up at night if I moved in my sleep! I had to take 2 Brufen 400 tablets for the pain in order to get some sleep!!!

ohhhhhh that can't be good All I know is i'm sticking to the game plan I've gained 10 lbs my first week I know i know it's not all muscle but the truth is i'm losing fat My strech marks on my stomach and becoming more visable i weighed 234lbs when i started on sunday and now i'm at 246lbs. I've been doing am cardio and killing myself in the gym i think that's why i'm in so much pain i'm doing circut training and i just pushing myself like never before

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    First cycle ? If you are new to the game doing a EOD cycle is going to be rough. That's why a 500mg 2x a week cycle is recommended. You muscles will get use to it but takes some time.
    This is not true. I've used gear off and on for over 25 yrs. Any Test over 200 mgs per Ml will leave me pain and suffering for days at a time. 200 and under no pain. Some people can do test up to 500mgs per cc and have no problems.

Now this only applies to test for me....Deca , EQ any concentrate i can do with no problems. Oh and it's not the BA cause I brew my own and TEST E and I use only 1% BA......

I feel that pain but i think the pain i'm feeling more is me tearing my muscles apart haha

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfstud18
    I feel that pain but i think the pain i'm feeling more is me tearing my muscles apart haha
    LOL.

orton4 is offline Member
    i feel for you bro,, try heating the gear before you inject... and use warm compresses when its sore... quads hurt like hell for me, and i did my first pec injection last week and it was horrible hurt like hell..haaa, also im shooting test prop ED for 10 weeks and im gettin into my 4th week so imagine doing that!.. it gets better though the pain will go away as you go into the cycle more... just try to cordinate the sites you use so it doesnt interfer with working out

Thread Information