rukus43 is offline Associate Member

injection question

During injections I notice that there is always some oil left in the head of the syringe and I am pressing the stopper all the way down to ensure nothing is left. I guess there is nothing one can do about this and, after all, it is only about .1-.15CC (I brought the excess oil back into the barrell to measure how much was left) so I guess its not a big deal but any suggestions would help. Thanks.

edit: This is a big deal because .1 excess per injection can add to a whopping 2.4CC at the end of a 12-week cycle!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Well to solve that problem just leave a small air bubble in it and that will do the trick and no it wont kill you.

Please explain a little more.

Bar barian is offline Junior Member
    IDK if you are already doing this but draw up some sterile cotton seed oil (.25ml) then draw in your gear. then inject. this should make it to were the sterile oil is the last thing out of the syringe.

vitamin B12 probably works better

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus43
    Please explain a little more.

....simple,,,leave a little bubble of air in the syringe so the last thing to go out in the needle is a little bit of air....it's not going to kill you and you are going to get everything out ....in your ass !

LPR...dermatology.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer using some B12 or other sterile oil to add, that way if you don't inject it all, you only have some B12 left over.

Not fond of the leaving air thing, just not comfortable with it, incase I knic a vein or something.

where is B12 available?

I found it...just want to make sure. Is this good?
    Human Grade Vitamin B12 Injectable Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg/ml
    So its 1mg/ml and I will put 0.2cc in the barrel first so I will get 5 uses out of each ml and its a 30 ml bottle so I will get 150 uses total correct. And I can inject the 0.2cc of B12 no worries correct? Let me know if I am on track bc I want to get this asap.

man I tried the air bubble thing just now and it didn't work. I pulled .5cc of air into the barrel and filled up the gear as always and injected. The needle hurt alot more going in...bc usually there is a couple of drops of gear on it to lubricate it but not this time. But thats not all, there was still gear left in the barrel AND I bled like crazy this time...thats never happens. So, I guess what I am asking is...can I grab some sterile cotton seed oil at the local grocery store or something? I mean is there anywhere local I can get something that will solve this problem?? In addition, this time I felt some pain (aching type of pain) immediately after of the injection. HELP

Thread Information