greek.patriot is offline New Member

Help Please--hair Loss!!!

Hey Guys,

I have a bit of a problem. Two months ago I finished a cycle consisting of three substances: Deca Durabolin (Norma Hellas), Sustanon 250 (Karatchi), and Dianbol (Metan-Russia.) I took the cycle in the following fashion:

Week 1 200 mg deca
    week 2 300 mg deca
    week 3 400 mg deca
    week 4 400mg deca
    week 5 400mg deca
    week 6 400 mg deca
    week 7 300 mg deca
    week 8 200 mg deca

Dianabol 25mg/day for 5 weeks, Sustanon 250 1cc every 5 Days For 8 weeks

1 Week following the cycle I started taking 10 mg of Nolvadex per day for 3 weeks. Anyhow, about a month after finishing the cycle I started noticing that my hair started following out a great deal. It's been two months now, and its still falling out. I have no idea why. Is it because I didnt use HCG ?
    This is my fouth cycle and Ive always taken only Nolvadex post finishing. Only once out of the four times have I ever taken a combo of HCG and Nolvadex. Every other cycle of just used the Nolvadex. Problem is, however, I've noticed more and more hair loss after every cycle. MPB does exist in my family--but is not prevalent. Is there anything I can do to get my hair back? What products should I stay away from?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Proscar works for me,cut the tablet in 4 portions,take 1/4 tablet a day,but be warned that sex is not going to feel the same,thats the only complain betwen patiet that used Proscar including me....

LPR...dermatology.

Thread Information