boarder034 is offline Member

Need advice on aas...

Okay so next august ill be comming up to playing at gators stadium... im excited for the chance to play but to start i have to gain almost 20 pounds of sheer of muscle and get my 40 time down from 4.6 to about a 4.4... im willing to take the chance, so wat aas would you recomend, i am very familiar with diet and busting my ass in the gym, so please no need for "your to young"... "you could get there natural"... its been my dream to play for this team, and i will do it, but i need the advice

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    You want to play college ball on AAS? First off, 20 lbs of muscle is alot to just gain...you'd have to do a heavy cycle or a few cycles. Your willing to take the risk, at your age theres serouis risks. Your bodies not done developing..you can screw it all up...be in worse shape then ever.

orton4 is offline Member
    being a former d1 wreslter id find some more info out how to pass the drug tests... in bigger schools it may be different but they random drug test but im sure there are many athletes that do cycle.... but beware they do random drug test

I have 3 friends who all play profesional baseball that got by it in college... and yes i know 20 pounds is alot...i know, and i do know im taking risks... but this has been my dream and i would love to terrorize people on the field this year, trust me my routines will be vigorous and my diet will be in check, ive got cardio/agility in the morning and lifting at night, i need the final push..

skipp is offline Senior Member
    stats? age/weight/height/bf%/training experience/cycle experience?

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    Okay so next august ill be comming up to playing at gators stadium... im excited for the chance to play but to start i have to gain almost 20 pounds of sheer of muscle and get my 40 time down from 4.6 to about a 4.4... im willing to take the chance, so wat aas would you recomend, i am very familiar with diet and busting my ass in the gym, so please no need for "your to young"... "you could get there natural"... its been my dream to play for this team, and i will do it, but i need the advice
    Is gear the ticket. ever heard of running on natural ability like all students should....Hell lets just cheat on our grades cause we are to stupid to pass the coarse....Get a life and do the right thing....Train and Eat like they did in the old days prior to gear. If you have what it takes, that is what will take you to the next level. If you don't then ****kkkk it.....Skill and ability is what it takes, not anabolic steroids

so people who take aas cheat? Lets take a reality check here... if you read the thread... youd see that im PLAYING, so obviously i have the skill to play there ;-)... but moving on im talking about going somewhere after this... do you honestly think that in the NFL people dont take roids... are you kidding me, look at Gates, Look at OWENS... OWENS TESTED POSITIVE IN COLLEGE... Brian Dawkins, took andro! and theres plenty of other players out there... so instead of calling us all "cheaters" (because thatd be about 90% of the atheletes out there) why dont you just accept the fact that to play at this level, to go further, people are faster, strong, and better then ever... and they take any help they can get...

now for the things that the people who actualyl wanna help needed...
    Stats.. 6 foot 2, 200 pounds, squat 455.. bench 245 (need to work on that)
    40 time is about a 4.6 needs to be around a 4.4
    I play free Safety, i do cardio every morning mostly basketball... more fun then running, and lift at night..

Didnt mean to argue but dont call me a cheater ive been playing since i was 4 years old, i obviously got to this school on hardwork and dedication.. but i want something more... i didnt ask for comments like that, i asked for helpful responses

skipp is offline Senior Member
    bf%? yrs training? and any cycle experience?

Bf is about 10 or 11... training is about 6 years... and cycle experience... just some clen and ECA stacks, but thats about it, thought about something more... but never took advantage of it

If I was you I would just try a test cycle with a perfect diet. that will get you all the gains your going to get with the experience you got.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you have 6in of height on me and only 20lbs of bodyweight!!

Whats your diet look like?

yea lol, i am on the small side... diet wise... hmmm well i havent been strict over the summer, but when i snap into things its usually like this

Breakfist:
    Oats
    Egg Whites
    Cottage Cheese
    Apple (for taiste man)

Snack:
    Shake

Lunch:
    Chicken Breast
    Veggys
    Whole Wheat Pasta (somedays)

Snack:
    Shake
    Fruit (like i said for taiste)

Dinner
    Low Fat beef or Chicken
    Veggys
    Shake

Before Bed:
    Shake

So yes i know its not the best, you can add anytips that would be great... but i know i shouldnt have as much fruit, i just do it for something to taiste... thanks guys

Thread Information