Thread: First Cycle?

PowerHook16 is offline New Member

First Cycle?

I was thinking of just taking Winny, because I'm interested more in getting cut than bulking up. I'm 20 yrs. old, 5'11, 200 lbs. around 20% body fat. I was thinking of drinking the Winny. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated. I also was not sure exactly as to how much I should take, how many times a day, or what times during the day to take it (before or after workouts, with or before meals?) Im interested in just getting cut up, because I've never had that six pack. Thanks for the responses.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    not trying to rain on your parade but winny is not gonna give you abs. you need to learn how to eat properly and be very consistant about it to lower your bf. you could use the winny in conjuction with diet and cardio to help avoid muscle loss while your in a caloric deficit. lots of info in the diet section about cutting, gl

PowerHook16 is offline New Member
    Yea, I understand that. I've actually been running and dieting for about 3 weeks now. I'm up to about 4 miles a day running, and have lost weight so far. I didnt expect the Winny to give me abs by itself. I was just hoping that it would help out along the way, give me and edge. I've heard that by using Winny the right way it would help out with results. Thanks for the reply.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHook16
    Yea, I understand that. I've actually been running and dieting for about 3 weeks now. I'm up to about 4 miles a day running, and have lost weight so far. I didnt expect the Winny to give me abs by itself. I was just hoping that it would help out along the way, give me and edge. I've heard that by using Winny the right way it would help out with results. Thanks for the reply.
    Three weeks..big deal. your 20% B/F.....You need a diet that gets you down to 10-12%....Forget gear for now

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    try to work more on the stear step at 70 steps a min or slow down your paste. Running works but it burns way to much mucsle on me.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHook16
    do you keep track of your heartrate? you should try and stay at around 65% of your max heartrate. i prefer to walk uphill on the treadmill

Thread Information