matl is offline Junior Member

9 lbs in the first week

got to the gym today and i'm up 9lbs from last monday when i took my first shot of Prop at 500/wk. I keep hearing it takes a week to get into your system, this seems to contradict that a bit?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Most ppl experience water weight within the first few days or so.. especially if you're diet isn't extremely clean.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matl
    got to the gym today and i'm up 9lbs from last monday when i took my first shot of Prop at 500/wk. I keep hearing it takes a week to get into your system, this seems to contradict that a bit?
    Look up into the sky..It's a bird, it's a plane.....Sorry my friend it's water

water can be your enemy and your friend

enemy....high BP

friend.....Helps joints and strength

one8nine is offline Banned
    9 pounds of water on prop guys thats pushin it

how the hell do you dose 500 mg/wk on prop? 71.428571 mg ed

skipp is offline Senior Member
    or 142.857142 mg eod

lol

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    lol I was trying to figure that out as well.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    thats odd he'd add 9lbs of water from prop. on test e i could see it

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the most water Ive ever gained was from test prop (excluding dbol ).. dunno y that is but since with E or C havent bloated nearly as much.. Im leaner though which could effect it.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I change my diet to a clean bulk and I can gain an easy 10lbs+ in a matter of days without aas. The change in diet alone can cause this. You're thinking too much into it.

Get off the scale and look in the mirror. Only true way to measure progress.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    the most water Ive ever gained was from test prop (excluding dbol).. dunno y that is but since with E or C havent bloated nearly as much.. Im leaner though which could effect it.
    I agree with this, I still dont know why people insist on test prop for less water retain than the longer ester tests....it just means you shoot more often and get it out of your system quicker. I have done probably 5 cycles of prop and maybe 10 of cyp or eth and see no difference...except track marks from the prop LOL

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Look up into the sky..It's a bird, it's a plane.....Sorry my friend it's water
    ...lol

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I agree with this, I still dont know why people insist on test prop for less water retain than the longer ester tests....it just means you shoot more often and get it out of your system quicker. I have done probably 5 cycles of prop and maybe 10 of cyp or eth and see no difference...except track marks from the prop LOL
    i see quite a diff in the amount of facial bloat. not near as much with prop??
    and yes i take .5 mg a-dex ed

k yeah to be exact 525 a week. visually i dont look bloated in the slightest although i'm sure the majority is water as i cant see any other explanation. my diet is very clean and hasn't changed dramatically from before. more than anything i was curious about how this was happeningin the first week when everywhere i read its seems that it takes a week to get into the system.

also if i'm holding all this water should i jump on an AI, i've got aeromasin on hand that i was keeping for post.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I change my diet to a clean bulk and I can gain an easy 10lbs+ in a matter of days without aas. The change in diet alone can cause this. You're thinking too much into it.

Get off the scale and look in the mirror. Only true way to measure progress.
    A-fvcking-men!

And 9lbs of water in the 1st week of test PROP? no.. you might be up some muscle early in the game! some people respond to ass + change in diet very well, so i wouldn't rule out a couple lbs of muscle already...

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    fisrt week It is water gain I can assure that 9 lbs in the first week Is water... not so much from the prop but the muscle starting to voulmize thus adding more blood & water to the muscle .... THUS the begaining stages of being ANABOLIC

Thread Information