howdy people,
im popping my posting cherry on this site, aghh it feels good.
i have been on many other sites for years, and had been planning a pheradrol cycle until recently. i have since come to the conclusion that i might as well go balls deep. so i have started researching anabolic steriods , which has led me too this site. i havent done nearly enough research i know, i spent months planning the pheradrol cycle.
my main issue is the sourcing, otc are obviously easy.
i am basically going to internet source, and was hoping the experienced could give me information ( please note i am note sourcing, unless you are a mod, or vet or have atleast 19 inch arms, joke).
i realise that most sites are scams, but i was wondering if there where specific questions that i could ask the supplier?. i have read about the scam lists but cannot seem to find them. i must admit i am unsure why these arent easily available.
if it really comes down to it i shall have to buy single vials and post photos in the pic forum, and hope i find and offical site.
i am unclear whether i should contact mods, vets etc for information, as many psots state this should be done, but many disrepute it.
i shall continue researching, am glad to find site dedicated to this, as many sites i am a member tend to play it down.
thanks for you time. as i realise this has been covered millions of times.
ps. stop reading and go lift.