Thread: Anavar

pianogman1951 is offline New Member

Anavar

I highjacked another thread so I"ll start a new one. I'm currently 4 weeks into a Anavar , Clen , and T3 cycle. So far I've lost 2-3lbs. and 2% BMI but I don't feel the strength or see the vascularity that the Anavar should be providing. Is there a delay in effects much the same as Test takes several weeks to kick in? I'm taking 90mgs. per day split throughout. I'm 55 yrs. old, 5'10", 188lbs. 14% BMI. This is my first cycle with hopes to lower BF to 10% or below before starting a Test E and EQ run later this fall. I've lifted seriously for over 10 yrs. One last thought, I also take a prostate supplement that limits DHT. Could that be affecting my results? Thanks for all your help!

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Var alone? It killed my libido. Left it DOA for about 2 weeks on a very low dosage. I was also taking an anti-dht (for hairloss).

Var isn't the most powerful, especially alone. What dose are you taking?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you're cutting... So as far as strength goes, you may not be in an optimal environment. And vascularity will also depend on your current bf% (and carbs too). That might come out more as you continue to drop.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    yeah my li**o is dead too lol

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What is the dosage of the Var? Bodyfat estimate?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    What is the dosage of the Var? Bodyfat estimate?
    He said 90mgs/day and 14%.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am on week 3 of 50 gr of Var and see pretty good strength and pump gains...maybe about 3 pounds of good gain, lost a bit of fat. This is also american pharm stuff. I did a cycle a couple of years ago of different looking Var....pills not caps...didnt do crap and I think it was bogus. Maybe yours is?

Thread Information