Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finding online

finding online

howdy,
    im just looking for information from people who have braved purchasing from online websites.
    what made them pick that site.
    what kind of precautions did they take to reduce the risk of getting skanked
    did they try many before.
    have they repurchased from that site.
    was it real.
    did they use it without being sure that it was real.
    did they buy small samples, before placing a big order.
    please correct me if wrong, but i dont think this is breaking the rules, just looking at past experiences and knowledge.
    thanks.

rada is offline Junior Member
    if you goto the ** website you can check if pharms are registered with them.

edit: not even lab intials eh? do a search on google for pharms.

i think i know what you mean,
    when people get scammed, do they just not get anything sent, or just fakes.
    the harder it is to get, the more i want. lol
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 10-04-2006 at 05:26 PM.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rada
    if you goto the ** website you can check if pharms are registered with them.

edit: not even lab intials eh? do a search on google for pharms.
    Only who sell there product, you guys are askin for every scammer to contact you.. Dont buy anything online its al B/S..

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    i think i know what you mean, go to the-
    i live in england so i am ------
    and the chinese like ------- website and check the supplier?
    sorry if what ive done is bad, cant see how.

when people get scammed, do they just not get anything sent, or just fakes.
    i nearly did it aboy 20 mins ago.
    the harder it is to get, the more i want. lol
    Research !!!!!! DONT BUY FROM ONLINE OR DOT COM, YOUR GONNA GET FVCKED..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    this is borderline not allowed to be discussed and asked..

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    this is borderline not allowed to be discussed and asked..
    correct. two morons who cant wait to throw their money out the window. guarantee no matter how much anyone says not to order online, an online order will be placed and people will be sad.

1819, thats not quite true now.
    unfortunately i cannot seem to find any.
    but have heard stories of people being successfull, i know a few websites where one can obtain high quality *Please read the rules. no discussion of recreational drugs.*, and there class a.
    i will however continue to research, and look at all options, and i find it rude how you can suddenly call us morons, i thought this was a no flaming site,
    infact i believe it may be one of the rules.
    stuball thank you for you advance, anabrolic not too sure of what your saying.
    if you read the post again it should be clear to you that i am researching, it is through this process that i shall try to eliminate the chances off getting scammed, therefore the remark "cant wait to throw their money out the window" becomes obsolete.
    1819 lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Only who sell there product, you guys are askin for every scammer to contact you.. Dont buy anything online its al B/S..
    Um I believe that statement you made is bullshit actually !!!

1819, thats not quite true now.
    unfortunately i cannot seem to find any.
    but have heard stories of people being successfull, i know a few websites where one can obtain high quality ************, and there class a.
    i will however continue to research, and look at all options, and i find it rude how you can suddenly call us morons, i thought this was a no flaming site,
    infact i believe it may be one of the rules.
    stuball thank you for you advance, anabrolic not too sure of what your saying.
    if you read the post again it should be clear to you that i am researching, it is through this process that i shall try to eliminate the chances off getting scammed, therefore the remark "cant wait to throw their money out the window" becomes obsolete.
    1819 lol
    yea i guess i did come off as rude. im sorry for that. its just we see it so many times. i believe you when you say you can get real xxxx online. cant imagine the mark up. lol. and yes you can get legit gear online but the places that claim to be the source checks are many times in bed with the supplier. fake endorsements pretending to be neutral. happens with everything from gambling sites to fake rolex watches. the best is to avoid all online .coms. better to find a source that you can deal with face to face. alot harder and takes more research but dont forget this is stuff is going in your body. why take a chance? peace...
    Last edited by 1819; 10-03-2006 at 05:47 PM.

howdy,
    im just looking for information from people who have braved purchasing from online websites.
    what made them pick that site. Given by reliable friends
    what kind of precautions did they take to reduce the risk of getting skanked Just gave them a try
    did they try many before. I have a few online sources that I have tried
    have they repurchased from that site. Yes many times
    was it real. absolutely
    did they use it without being sure that it was real. Yes
    did they buy small samples, before placing a big order. No

Can I have your source ? NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please correct me if wrong, but i dont think this is breaking the rules, just looking at past experiences and knowledge.
    thanks.
    See answers above in bold

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Web sites in my option are hands-down all scams, well 99.9 of them. You ever see a *** site ? *** site ?
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 10-03-2006 at 05:32 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Please edit all rec drug refrences out of yalls post and quote's.......

Thank you........

kale i thought i might off slipped up by asking for your source, but that was all you rubbing in the fact that you have one and i dont
    1819 no probs, i completely understand. i live in a town where the 74% of the population is over 55, not many people looking to bulk, infact probably more into constipation relief.
    dsm4life, i know of a few sites like i previously posted, no mark up, just bulk orders. can you have my source... hmmm NO, well maybe, na.
    ps dsm4life leave that poor cat / kitten alone.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Please edit all rec drug refrences out of yalls post and quote's.......

Thank you........
    this is not a discussion about rec drugs. the references are made in jest. you wanna lock it? lock it for the source checks not the references to xxxx. please....
    Last edited by 1819; 10-03-2006 at 05:48 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    1819 I agree that this thread is pushing the limits and I persnaly think it should and will be locked but thats not up to me.....

Rec drugs are not allowed to be mentioned in any form weather it be in jest or not.....Would yall please edit all refrences to rec drugs out of all post and quotes.....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    1819 I agree that this thread is pushing the limits and I persnaly think it should and will be locked but thats not up to me.....

Rec drugs are not allowed to be mentioned in any form weather it be in jest or not.....Would yall please edit all refrences to rec drugs out of all post and quotes.....Thanks
    well ya said please.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    this is not a discussion about rec drugs. the references are made in jest. you wanna lock it? lock it for the source checks not the references to xxxx. please....
    LMAO now that sounds like some STRONG stuff there......

Thanks dude........

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Web sites in my option are hands-down all scams, well 99.9 of them. You ever see a *** site ? *** site ?
    bullsh!t, not all websites are scammers not even 99.9% . ive ordered 8 times from an online site thats overseas with no problem. always gotton it in less then five days!!!!!!! donnie keep searching for message boards, there quite a bunch or hardcore message boards with banners of great sources for you to choose from, all you have to do is click on a banner..

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    bullsh!t, not all websites are scammers not even 99.9% . ive ordered 8 times from an online site thats overseas with no problem. always gotton it in less then five days!!!!!!! donnie keep searching for message boards, there quite a bunch or hardcore message boards with banners of great sources for you to choose from, all you have to do is click on a banner..
    if you are lucky enough to be happy with that source make sure you keep the order small. 8 times small, 10 times 12. then they email ya telling you to act fast! overstock must go! then they'll ask you to order 10 times what you normally order. they'll tell ya you can make yourself some nice money with this one. then you send the cash and that's the last you see of them. cool to find an online that works just keep the orders small.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    if you are lucky enough to be happy with that source make sure you keep the order small. 8 times small, 10 times 12. then they email ya telling you to act fast! overstock must go! then they'll ask you to order 10 times what you normally order. they'll tell ya you can make yourself some nice money with this one. then you send the cash and that's the last you see of them. cool to find an online that works just keep the orders small.
    thats very good advice, but they also will replace seized orders. for a site to do that is great. and there own message board for help and answers, now thats even better, and all orders have been $350 with no problem.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    the idea that people see websites as 99.9 percent scammers is a statement that needs to be clarified. if you do a google search for "buying steroids ", then of course taht statement is more then accurate. but there is also a bunch of sites that you can buy from that are completly legit. these sites 99.9 percent of the time arent found easily and you need to be referred to it. and for that reason those sites stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    the idea that people see websites as 99.9 percent scammers is a statement that needs to be clarified. if you do a google search for "buying steroids", then of course taht statement is more then accurate. but there is also a bunch of sites that you can buy from that are completly legit. these sites 99.9 percent of the time arent found easily and you need to be referred to it. and for that reason those sites stay up.
    very true. you can not google these site, it just takes alot of searching and long nights trying to find them but when you find the right one then you found a whole lotta them!!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Just pay your dues in your gym, and you will find a source in no time.

Sources are extreamly easy to get. Once you have one, PM a mod or vet to do a source check for you. If it all checks out, then you are good to go.

I wouldn't buy online from a website. The ammount of scammers and sites that are watched by police is
    horrible.

There is a suggestion for sources at the top of this page in fact "LOOKING FOR STEROIDS " ? Open your eyes guys

see what i mean, some are happy and lucky. the people that are if you could answer the questions it might help in my quest. not sourcing.
    LOOK AT DSM4LIFES avatar then cfilers its funny sh1t.

can i contact a vet or mod

hi, through my extreme research on this site i believe i may have found a source, i think everyone kept saying keep reading, if its true its bloody sneaky. would any mod or vet who would be willing to let me contact them post here. i dont have the min requirements. and its a long time waiting.
    bollocks, i have just realised that i have the worst username ever for this kind of site. no i am not undercover.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    hi, through my extreme research on this site i believe i may have found a source, i think everyone kept saying keep reading, if its true its bloody sneaky. would any mod or vet who would be willing to let me contact them post here. i dont have the min requirements. and its a long time waiting.
    bollocks, i have just realised that i have the worst username ever for this kind of site. no i am not undercover.
    Then I doubt anyone will help you. reach the requirments and go from there IMO. If you found a source on this board, be VERY careful.

And no, not all websites are scams. I;ve used 2-3 with success. The worst thing about them though, is there usually way overpriced.

i just found another forum where they seem to be quite open about it, loads of members seem to back them up. but it could just be a few guys with loads of usernames with some quality scam ?
    swifto i see that u are unfortunate enough to live in the uk too, can we send money wu, can i just into a bank or what?
    thanks.

I live in the UK but I'm not unfortunate by all means. There are hundreds of quailty sources here. Mostly email's IMHO. Not too many sites.

You can send money WU or MoneyGram. WU is in most travel agents do WU. First choice does WU but its fairly expensive. The easist thing to do is do WU on the internet with a card. I've done that a few times with sucess.

Its around £30 for WU and increases with the amount I think.

Find a decent source in the UK and I doubt you'll need WU.

Open posting boards are a bit suspect IMHO.

You NEED to verify your "source" with a Mod/Vet/Monitor here before ordering. Or risk losing your money.

woohoo. its a valid seller.

woohoo. its a valid seller.
    How do you know?

deleted
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 10-04-2006 at 03:32 PM.

deleted.
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 10-04-2006 at 03:31 PM.

I'm lost.

Also stop trying to drop hints. Its not permitted to talk or discuss sources here. This thread is already on the verge.

lost on what, it seems to be one of the legit sites. **s website can tell you if a supplier purchases from them. this one does. its not one of the fancy looking sites, but just a list.

Your talking about a brand or UGL of AS. Whichm unfortunately there are fakes of. I'll say it again:

You NEED to verify your "source" with a Mod/Vet/Monitor here before ordering. Or risk losing your money

lost on what, it seems to be one of the legit sites. **s website can tell you if a supplier purchases from them. this one does. its not one of the fancy looking sites, but just a list.
    What the site "looks like" means jack shit.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    This thread is way overdue for lock!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information