extracting the good ones.

howdy people,
    im popping my posting cherry on this site, aghh it feels good.
    i have been on many other sites for years, and had been planning a pheradrol cycle until recently. i have since come to the conclusion that i might as well go balls deep. so i have started researching anabolic steriods , which has led me too this site. i havent done nearly enough research i know, i spent months planning the pheradrol cycle.
    my main issue is the sourcing, otc are obviously easy.
    i am basically going to internet source, and was hoping the experienced could give me information ( please note i am note sourcing, unless you are a mod, or vet or have atleast 19 inch arms, joke).
    i realise that most sites are scams, but i was wondering if there where specific questions that i could ask the supplier?. i have read about the scam lists but cannot seem to find them. i must admit i am unsure why these arent easily available.
    if it really comes down to it i shall have to buy single vials and post photos in the pic forum, and hope i find and offical site.
    i am unclear whether i should contact mods, vets etc for information, as many psots state this should be done, but many disrepute it.
    i shall continue researching, am glad to find site dedicated to this, as many sites i am a member tend to play it down.
    thanks for you time. as i realise this has been covered millions of times.
    ps. stop reading and go lift.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm...I will give you the benefit of the doubt on your fishy question.

There are no questions that you can ask a supplier other than, "are you legit?" "Will you rape me for my money?" Etc.

When you are old enough (I think 45 days and 100 posts) then you can ask a VET or MOD that allows checks whether or not a source THAT YOU FOUND is legit. Thats all they can offer.

This of course can be found in the rules in the stickies at the top of the forum...But whatever...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW

Keep in mind that you now have a post on an open forum that explains that you do not have a source and you don't know much about them.

You might be opening yourself up to those individuals that are not-so-legit.

thanks for your response, i meant about asking questions on the packaging, vials, stoppers, prints, etc. but i suppose they could have reference materials etc.

Thread Information