JMan06 is offline Member

UH OH - Blood in Syringe!

I just did my test injection yesterday. I stuck in the needle into my glute, aspirated then started to inject. Needle moved around a bit so i asperated again to make sure i wasnt in a vein and all was fine. Im thinking i didnt check close enough because when i pulled it out there was a little bit of blook in the pin and in the syringe. Did i hit a vein? I didnt feel anything but im worried if i did inject in a vein or if i wasted any gear????

Thanks
    Julian

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol no.. it happends. if you hit a vein you would know pretty much right away. sometimes you just nick something and it bleeds a little bit. dont worry.

orton4 is offline Member
    i have done that a couple of times... no need to worry

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You just knicked a vien. Good job on aspirating!

It's nothing to worry about, just pull it out, change the pin, and try a different spot.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, had it happen to me where I actually hit a vein, and then I had a time where after I withdrew the pin....blood entered the pin. Both times turned out OK, like the other bros said if you hit a vein you'll know....blood rushes into the pin pretty fast.

BigSwol

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    I seen some one hit a vain before and the blood shot out after pulling out the needle. like they said you would know. get your girl or one of your boys to do it they can see a whole lot better if your worried

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    You just knicked a vien. Good job on aspirating!

It's nothing to worry about, just pull it out, change the pin, and try a different spot.
    yup....exactly.. and I agree with cfiler, nice work on the aspiration.. good to see...

good job and dont worry about the little blood that comes out after you pull out.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    I seen some one hit a vain before and the blood shot out after pulling out the needle. like they said you would know. get your girl or one of your boys to do it they can see a whole lot better if your worried
    that happens when you go through a vein, not into one, although it may squirt if you shoot into a vein. never done it. aspiration is key. many, many times i aspirate and get blood, in tren it turns kinda pink, i just change up needles and shoot another site, no biggie

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    I just did my test injection yesterday. I stuck in the needle into my glute, aspirated then started to inject. Needle moved around a bit so i asperated again to make sure i wasnt in a vein and all was fine. Im thinking i didnt check close enough because when i pulled it out there was a little bit of blook in the pin and in the syringe. Did i hit a vein? I didnt feel anything but im worried if i did inject in a vein or if i wasted any gear????

Thanks
    Julian
    OMG your not going to live long enough for another injection....LOL your fine

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    It's nothing. When I did my first cycle with a friend, we were both too scared to shoot each other. Our source shot us (mutual friend in nursing school!). He pulled the pin out of my friend and started wiping, grabbed another swab and wiped and wiped, then grabbed another. My friend almost shit a brick, but he lived. After that, I trained my wife to shoot me.

Thread Information