J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Question on Ephedrine, concentration and other drugs, pls help :)!

I want to hurry and get school out of the way and move on with "life after school".

I get strait A's, but in order for me to maintain a 3.5+ I only have time to take 3-4 classes a semester. I'm pretty smart, but A's don't come easy, its lots of hard work.

So you’re probably thinking what the hell is the point of this post? But I won't tell you yet! :P

6 months ago, I was taking the biggest load of my college life.

The most tedious class I had to take was in that semester, Accounting II. Granted it was not a HARD class, my professor was a judge’s wife and I believe she at one time was a drill sergeant. Every single lesson, practice test, chapter review and project in the book was done, nothing was over looked. You would totally understand the chapter after doing 2-3 lessons, and then she would tell you to do the other 10 of them.

The first few weeks of this class, I did start to drag behind; it was just so anal doing every single thing in the book.

Then......*drum roll!*

I was also dieting at the time; I was taking Ephedrine (25mgs) Caffeine (200mgs) and Aspirin (400mgs) 2 times a day.

Not only did it work WONDERS for shedding fat, it also made my concentration go though the roof.

I not only would sit down and do my 7 hours of accounting/and other homework, I would do 85% of my girls cause she was behind.

I would finish test in 45 mins, while it would normally take me double that.

It was amazing.

Now the part I ask a favor of you

I was getting a physical about 3 months ago, me and my doc have a pretty good relationship. I often talk to him for a good 30-45 mins after a physical just asking him ?'s about dieting and working out. He always ask the same questions when I'm getting a physical, one of them being; "Any problems concentrating?"

Does anyone take prescription drugs for concentration? If so what kind and what kinda mgs?

I'm thinking I'll tell him “yes” next physical, not because I feel I really do. Because I'd like to maintain good grades and also be able to take more of a workload.

While I feel it could be bad for me to take prescription drugs to get better grades and finish school faster. I feel that it’s worth the risk, to risk some health for a better life after those 3-5 years in school.

BIG LARR is offline New Member
    EPHEDRINE ISNT A LONG TERM ANSWER TO YOUR CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS...YOU HAVE A.D.D GET SOME DRUGS FOR THAT..DID YOU EVER SEE SOUTH PARK RIDDLIN OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    aderall, is by far the best drug for this imo... while it will tweek you some you concentration will skyrocket. I was taking 30-40 mg's a day, but 10 would be ok too. I was taking it as a diet drug, which is a no no.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I duno if its ADD, I don't have a concentration problem, I just wanna do it better.

Just like I don't have a growing "problem" i'd just like to do it faster.

I'm just wondering if they have drugs that are specifically made for concentration, or if they just use stimulants (sp).

roch is offline Member
    I have a question about the ECA stack. Where do you get caffeine pills? I've never heard of this and would like to take the ECA stack when on my 2 weeks off from clen . Any info would be great.

Roch

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by roch
    I have a question about the ECA stack. Where do you get caffeine pills? I've never heard of this and would like to take the ECA stack when on my 2 weeks off from clen . Any info would be great.

Roch
    Wal-Mart, any local drugstore.

Thread Information