FullyLoaded is offline New Member

im 18 and getting ready to do a cycle of dbol help me out plz

i have 99 5mg dbol tabs. how many should i take a day for effective gains? what kind of estrogen blocker should i take? how do i know if they are 5mg tabs? they are the little pink ones with the snake on them. what all do i need to run a good cycle? any help would be nice. thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ok, don't do it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it mess up your normal rate of growth, and make your penis smaller, the point is don't do it...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    take them all at once
    just kidding like u exactly dude ur 18 dont do it coz ur to young & u dont know anything about the aas listen 2 us & learn from our experience

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    heres my advice. dont take dbol at 18. dont take dbol by itself. dont take high dosage of dbol. when i was 18 i knew little about any steroids . i got ahold of dbol and took them. gained a few pounds but started losing my hair. i was taking a large dose of it which contributed to it but it was one of the worse mistakes i have made. my hair is still thin but i havnt lost much more since then and i have about 4 cycles in since.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Too Young

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    coming from a 19 yr old- i'd wait bro. read up here so u can cycle effectively in the future

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    don't do it....don't mess with yuor body....yet.!!!

LPR.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    No need to do dbol at you age. Take advantage of your normal test level.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    be smart double ur calories and u will grow like a weed diet is the most important thing restasured .if u take in at least 4000 calories a day which i bet ur not even taking n half that u will grow like ur on aas TRUST ME

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    i always agree that you are young and shouldnt take them..... Dbol isnt a steriod you should take alone..

If you choose to ignore the folks on this page which many people do please be smart enough to get some Test. all cycles should be test base so about 3 of those 5mg pills a day for 4 weeks and 400mg of test a week would be cool for a first timer.

You really dont need the roids.... your at the age you can grow without..but if you do take them only take 3/day for 4weeks with test.... Without that you can say goodbye to your man hood..... ( dont forget about diet and pct )

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't say w33d cause it will make this thread locked most likely..

On an important note.... The 18 y/o is way too young... He's gunna do more harm than good because he is greedy for some gains.... in which case he doesn't have the gear to pull off what he wants. he's just going to botch himself up.
    LISTEN TO ME KID.... you're not a jumper, so step off the ledge!
    What do you think you're going to do with whatever you have? It's not going to make you big as arnold, and it's not going to get you chicks or bragging rights to say 'yeah im on gear'.

You can hang out on the forum, and do, not a little but A LOT of research before you consider taking any form of steroid . Love yourself. Sh*t I dont even know you, and I like you!
    It will be easier to NOT take anything, and have to worry about gear and side effects, than it would be to take it.

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    Xpand by dymatize, no xplode, and/or protein by optimun nutrition are all good products. Try to get as big as possible naturally then you use aas when you honestly took a good look at your workout and diet and say to yourself you can't do anything more.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    OK, I think you get the point by now that it is NOT a very good idea to do at your age. YES "kids" your age do AAS, but they are the ones that are stupid and think they are indestructable and do NOT think about their health past tomorrow.

YOU on the other hand were at least smart enough to find this site and ask before screwing up you body. There are a MILLION threads on here as to WHY it is BAD to do this to your body at your age, one of which is premature fusing of your growth plates, adn that isn't just about height, so PLEASE do some research on here/

We are NOT trying to STOP you from using AS, but we DO want you to do it the safest way possible....that is WHY you came here anyway isn't it???

Good LUCK

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    At 18 it will kill the rest of your brain cells.
    Please don't do any anabolics and kill whatever little bits of brain you have left
    I hope that this was a joke.

But seriously, you should wait to use any compound.

Inclinez is offline New Member
    If you still decide to do a cycle run test with it. i started using using AAS at 19 i dont regret it, but it would be better to wait untill your in your twentys.
    Last edited by Inclinez; 10-04-2006 at 05:17 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    you know what ...????? screw that,fvck it....go ,take d-bol,who cares,don't listent to us,we don't know shit...
    ...here is what you need...d-bol @ 200 mg/day or better ...go with Anadrol @ 250mg/day....then you have a bad ass cycle.
    BTW....you don't need pct...

LPR.
    He might think you are serious, and then come back later with a liver problem and be like "I was told by you, to run the cycle like this"

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    you know what ...????? screw that,fvck it....go ,take d-bol,who cares,don't listent to us,we don't know shit...
    ...here is what you need...d-bol @ 200 mg/day or better ...go with Anadrol @ 250mg/day....then you have a bad ass cycle.
    BTW....you don't need pct...

LPR.
    Yeah don't listen to this one. It's a joke, you'll hurt yourself...

Really shouldn't kid like that cause someone maybe believe it.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    First off.. dont' do it. I'm not gonna comment on your age (as others laready have)... but i will comment on the questions you've asked. They indicate that you know very little about AAS.. and consequently should not be using them.

Quote Originally Posted by FullyLoaded
    i have 99 5mg dbol tabs.
    That's not nearly enough for even a low-dose cycle.

how many should i take a day for effective gains?
    none...see previous response.

what kind of estrogen blocker should i take?
    RE: response number 1.

how do i know if they are 5mg tabs?
    If you don't know.. how are we to know?

Your opening statement was definitive: "i have 99 5mg dbol tabs"... You either do or don't. Did your 'source' give 'em to to you in a little bag or in the original packaging? If in doubt.. take a pic of the tabs and post in the steroid pics forum to see if anyone recognises the brand...I dunno how you could've bought a compound and have no idea of it's dosage per tab

what all do i need to run a good cycle? any help would be nice. thanks
    More gear... and a couple more years training/dieting experience

Narkissos

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    too young

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Too Young
    WHAT HE SAID

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    He might think you are serious, and then come back later with a liver problem and be like "I was told by you, to run the cycle like this"

Yeah.... i would like to see him try to sue me in court for "medical malpractice"....!!!! lol..

LPR...dermatology.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    bro you are to young...
    i was made my first cycle when i was 17 y old now i have hairs on my back and have very thin on my head ...

but i had hairs on my back when i was 16y old i think it isnt normal lol

and maybee someone will write him how to take it and what pct take becuse i think that he will use it so it will be better if he will take it right just my 2 cents

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    did anyone mention to him that he was too young?

Thread Information