Taurus is offline Member

Quick Observation!!!

most cycle's consist of the following

1-12 test (e, or cyp)
    1-4 oral kick start

so, they are in an anabolic state for 15 weeks or so. it takes 4+ weeks for the test to kick in, and in that time the dbol or other oral is active. and then after the twelth week, the test is still in the body for 3 weeks or so.

so should someone who was using prop, use it for 15 weeks instead of 12? what are u guys opinion?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus

1-12 test (e, or cyp)
    1-4 oral kick start

so, they are in an anabolic state for 15 weeks or so. it takes 4+ weeks for the test to kick in, and in that time the dbol or other oral is active. and then after the twelth week, the test is still in the body for 3 weeks or so.

so should someone who was using prop, use it for 15 weeks instead of 12? what are u guys opinion?
    not needed. prop is quicker to kick in. so you will see prop kickin within 1-3 weeks where it is usually like 3-5 or so for test e or c. longer cycle is not always better. and alot of guys would say they prefer shorter cycles for gains and recovery reasons.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    not needed. prop is quicker to kick in. so you will see prop kickin within 1-3 weeks where it is usually like 3-5 or so for test e or c. longer cycle is not always better. and alot of guys would say they prefer shorter cycles for gains and recovery reasons.
    i know its quicker to kick in. i was just askin, that normal test cycles leave the user in an anbolic state for 15 weeks or so.

perosnally, after the 12th week, i get off cuz i dont feel anything!

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    i know its quicker to kick in. i was just askin, that normal test cycles leave the user in an anbolic state for 15 weeks or so.

perosnally, after the 12th week, i get off cuz i dont feel anything!
    Your body kinda adapts to those high test levels after a while. If we all gained for 15 weeks, everyone would be a pro bodybuilder.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

1-12 test (e, or cyp)
    1-4 oral kick start

Yup, people run a fast acting oral to "kick start" their cycle while they are waiting for their test to kick in.

With prop, there is no need to run the cycle for 15 week. Most people would run a shorter cycle with prop, usually 6-10 weeks.

Test is generally active for two weeks after the last inject.

Thread Information