caper is offline Junior Member

abscess possible?infection?

OK first off...ive been pre-reading all the previous post and scaring the sh*t out of myself so i figured id start a new post

Needle: Terumo Syringes 3CC sticks 23G X 1" long

Gear: I am on week three and so far have done 1CC of Test prop every day and then on week three started my Masteron @ 1CC

So the problem:

First two weeks went by great as I was self shooting the first week with Test Prop. Some times my right cheek injections would hurt where my left didnt even hurt a bit but i was ok

Week 2.5 came around my GF started sticking me. first two times were kinda woobly going in and could feel it but everything was fine

Week 3 came around and i started the masteron. I started to get a little lump in my butt cheeks but nothing tooooo painful. mainly very very red spot
    that went away by the 4th day

3rd & 4th injection of mast 1cc and test prop 1 cc came around and my ass is ON FIRE.

One is on the left cheek and the other is on the right. The needle hurt going in a bit as my GF put it in and then after she took it out it felt like bee stings....it was an instant red LUMP (silver dollar size). the pain comes and goes and feels like bee stings. My temperature is 97degrees.

so what gives? could i be reacting to the masteron? im going to try my Test prop by itself in two days and let everyone know.

also can someone explain how injections travel? i never touch the needle, i sterilze the site and bottle and use two needles (one to draw and one to shoot) so how can infection jump?

i cant tell if it hot to the touch cuz im rubbing it like im buffing the wax off my car!!

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Are you rotating injection sites or are you just using your glutes?? If your running the Prop ED you MUST rotate injection sites or you are for sure going to get an infection. I cant remember what thread it was in but do a search each muscle group has different time periods of when it can be used again. I use quads, shoulders, glutes gives me 6 sites and by the sixth day the first is ready again. I have never used mast so I don't know if there is usually pain with it. If your body temp goes up over 99 I would probably go get it looked at or if you have some anti-biotics laying around start using them. Good luck bro.

its morning now..temp is 96.7 and the pain has gone away for the most part...just sore to the touch...still a lump

and no i dont rotate as ive always been worried that the other sites have too many blood veins...and most of my friends just use their glutes

i try to rotate left and right but i guess i should rotate to another part of the body...

whats the next safest?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    96.7 ?? you need a new themometer..your not even normal?

well...i did it right when i woke up...but im normal temperature

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You are fine - no abscess.

napoleon is offline Banned
    No abscess it would be hot to the touch and painful.

I have to tell you though... shooting prop ED, in the same location you're asking for trouble.

Rotate Sites, and why not up the dosage but shoot EOD?

vermin is offline Member
    Prop and Masteron ED is correct, but you need to use glutes, quads, pecs, delts or similar rotation - once per week per location.

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah at least rotate delts, glutes, and quads.... if your asperating it wont be a problem with the veins... being you will know when your in one if you do come across that.... delts and quads for me are a lot easier than glutes.... get ready for some pain.... you gotta do it though check out this website to you help you out w w w. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

so why does it lump? do i need to go further into the muscle?

and can anyone give tips for the delts or thighs?

i see the pictures and what not but when i feel out that area, its very very hard...and all i feel is bone in the delt...do i need different lengths for thighs or delts? im currently using 1"

vermin is offline Member
    You should use 1.5" for glutes, and typically 1" for the rest. If you don't have a lot more than the 1" of meat on your delts you are making a huge mistake using AAS.

The delt is basically the traditional Drs visit shot in the arm - everyone gets them and if you think back to that then it should be the easiest to do.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    96.7 ?? you need a new themometer..your not even normal?
    I run cooler too. between 96 and 97 usually. I thought I was weird but my doc said 98.6 is just the benchmark to detect fever.

Also, your glute is balling up on you for several reasons.

1. It's prop
    2. You're ripping up the muscle and causing scar tissue to form by hitting the same muscle so frequently
    3. Yesterday's oil is still in there when you shoot it again the following day. It's like inflating a balloon a little bit each day withou giving it time to deflate.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 10-05-2006 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information