Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

HRT Clinic without a age limit??????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 18 have natural gyno low thyroid and test.My doc wont give me the script even though I had the blood work done.Someone told me about one but I didnt get a direct name and Oasis says you gota be 30.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 18 have natural gyno low thyroid and test.My doc wont give me the script even though I had the blood work done.Someone told me about one but I didnt get a direct name and Oasis says you gota be 30.
    18 and already messed up.....

vermin is offline Member
    Did you call Oasis? 18 is very young so I am not sure, but in the case of "nearly 30" if you have bloodwrok that demonstrates a need they might make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    What do you mean by this?Are you sayin this is my fault?You know what your right it is my fault i have bad DNA.FVCK OFF.I did nothing to get this.So for you to say 18 and already messed up.Like this is my fault,you tell my what i did to get this.Bot i think its from meds my doc and parents had me on for Bipolar.But ill bet thats my fault.Well you know what?.

For real man WTF am i suppose to do

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean by this?Are you sayin this is my fault?You know what your right it is my fault i have bad DNA.FVCK OFF.I did nothing to get this.So for you to say 18 and already messed up.Like this is my fault,you tell my what i did to get this.Bot i think its from meds my doc and parents had me on for Bipolar.But ill bet thats my fault.Well you know what?.

Biploar Meds have nothing to do with Low test levels or thyroid ... If I were you I would sit down with your DOC and relay the Blood test to him .. because In most cases it's gentics or thyroid disfuction ... also AAS with mood disorders IS A BAD IDEA ..... ( but ok with doctor supervision ).. I would advise you to seek medical advise ..... GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU

I have done a cycle and i kept my anger in controll but that was after i already had the gyno and blood work done.the only reason that i think its the meds is almost all the guys that i know that have taken lithium carbonate for Bipolar have gyno.It has never been documented but i think that it had to do with it.

My doc says it was the heavy drug use starting at a young age and continuing for a long period of time.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Bro this responce was uncalled for which leads me to belave that you do have a temper problem .... now as you said before you already did a cycle and you controled your temper... well there in t's self is a problem ... being on a cycle dont mean controling your temper... also the fact that 18 you are way to young ( but if you have ligit Problems ) Than a doctor can help you you far better than anyone here ....

Yeah dude..not going to lie but it kinda is a bit your fault. If I didnt know you didnt do that cycle i wouldve said it is all natural as im in the same boat as you. But I never did a cycle so I wouldnt really know...good luck with the TRT approach its helping me a bit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Yeah dude..not going to lie but it kinda is a bit your fault. If I didnt know you didnt do that cycle i wouldve said it is all natural as im in the same boat as you. But I never did a cycle so I wouldnt really know...good luck with the TRT approach its helping me a bit right now.
    But like I said I already had the gyno and bloodwork befor the cycle.

box101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender

bout time people like you took a step down-your the one filling your body with roids-theres not one mention in this guys first post of him ever using steroids and your putting him down-yes mate your self clever and helpfull.

Thread Information