ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

halotestin..who turns into Mr. Hyde?

thinkin of running itfor like 4 weeks at 25 mg a day (donjt want crazy rage, just a decent amount) u bros think that dose is ok?

and if it cant bloat you, why does it raise BP?

one8nine is offline Banned
    you can go way higher than that 25 is low IMO

basicly through a chain of events you get more red blood cells, more blood volume

ahh gotcha. thnx 189. im interested in how it induces rage which can be great in the weightroom and in sports (contact sports)

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    ahh gotcha. thnx 189. im interested in how it induces rage which can be great in the weightroom and in sports (contact sports)
    as for agression
    "i can get one more but ill need a spot.. ah forget it this is my first set of the day i got 5 more exercizes ill make up for it then.."
    turns into
    "man **** that pussy shit tellin myself i can get 1 more? imma push out 3 more do or diecause thats who the hell i am"

and on a track running
    "its alright if that 120 pound cross country kids runnin faster than me as long as im pushing it to my limit for as long as i can.. im doin what i need to for my goals.."
    turns into
    "that pussy ass skinny white kid thinks he can run faster than me?? man **** that imma run faster than him or pass out tryin"

also if i started to get just a little hungry i got a little crazy and yelled at people i would get insade rage but that helped me stay on a better eating schedule, every 1.5 hours or so 8-9 meals a day.. and it was fine once i got used to that

****! how about strength increases? bench, squat, and deadlift?
    sounds good to me. but just today, week 8 of HRT, ive been angry at shit, and afer nor having that for 6 months, man does it feel GREAT. and when i add prop next week AND DBOL . i think ill be agressive enough

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Cranky. lol

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    as for agression
    "i can get one more but ill need a spot.. ah forget it this is my first set of the day i got 5 more exercizes ill make up for it then.."
    turns into
    "man **** that pussy shit tellin myself i can get 1 more? imma push out 3 more do or diecause thats who the hell i am"

and on a track running
    "its alright if that 120 pound cross country kids runnin faster than me as long as im pushing it to my limit for as long as i can.. im doin what i need to for my goals.."
    turns into
    "that pussy ass skinny white kid thinks he can run faster than me?? man **** that imma run faster than him or pass out tryin"

also if i started to get just a little hungry i got a little crazy and yelled at people i would get insade rage but that helped me stay on a better eating schedule, every 1.5 hours or so 8-9 meals a day.. and it was fine once i got used to that

If a cross country kid is faster than you , you don't need halo , you just might aswell just give up.

LOL no wonder why your mad it's not the halo, I'd be pissed off to!

Thread Information