Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

Oral with Prop issues

So, I'm in my first week of Prop and it hurts like hell, blah, blah, blah, whatelse is new. I'm hitting 150mg prop EOD and 400mg Tren Enth (200mg 2 times per week). With the prop pain I'm barely able to function but with IBpro I can get functional again and opperate normally. Since I know it's not cool to combine IBpro and the T-bol I have I figured I would just wait to start the Tbol until after my body gets used to the ester (hopefully). Does anyone see any issues with this strategy or am I missing an opportunity at the very beginning of the cycle. Thanks for any feedback.

One more shot at this and I'll let it die....Promise!

orton4 is offline Member
    hey man im running prop for a 10 week cycle... yeah it does hurt like hell... but you start to get use to it... im starting to at least... just coordinate your rotation sites so it dont interfer with your workouts... im curious what prop your running... mind me PM you about it?

No need to PM.....Homebrew 150mg/ml.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    The only reason I'd say you're kindddddda missing out is now would be the time you want the oral in there while your waiting for the tren to kick in, ya know. Right now all you're really getting out of it is 150mg of PROP eod...

Im sure you have, but are you massaging the oil well into the muscle so it disperses, heating pad, I cant talk from experience cause I have never used prop but from word of mouf' its harsh. good luck man.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Maybe cut it with some b12.. What % BA did you use?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I thinking he referring to the pain the fast acting PROP ester causes.

I used 1.5% BA and 18% BB. Also used EO/oil at 60/40. I'm hoping that once I get through this first shot rotation that things will even out a bit.

Funny thing. My Tren sides started last night only 4 days following my first hit. Woke up 3 hours after falling asleep in a pool of sweat. And so it begins again. Super!

All I can say about Prop vs. the other kind of Tests is that WOW...there really is no comparison in the discomfort factor. I would get injections from the Enth and Cyp that were uncomfortable but the Prop is honestly debilitating to the point that it affect the daily activities of your life. I'm supposed to do legs today but I really don't think I could even if I wanted to. My quad just isn't there and unable to push weight. I'm just going to be patient and wait for it to adjust.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I never knew ibprofen was hard on your liver. I thought Tylenol was.

So IMO, start the tbol and go for it! Use the ibprofen when needed.

Damn, still pain at 18%BB AND EO?!?!?! That sucks.

Wow, prop under 3% doesn't even phase me.. But then again I've had 400mg/ml E and that didn't even leave a spot.

Good luck bro, it'll get better. You noticing the prop kickin in yet?

Well, the injection is completely painless (Except for going through that freakin' nerve the other night ). It's the next day where it starts to put the hurt on me. From everything I've heard Prop @ 150mg/mlEOD is going to hurt no matter what you brew it with. It can just hurt less of more. I've always been pretty average when it comes to injection site pains. No horror stories but also no miracles.

I've noticed a subtle elevation is my sex drive. That's how I usually know the test is starting to work. As for the Tren Enth. As stated above, I woke up in my first pool of sweat last night and have been sweating like a dog all day so the sides are here. Didn't expect them so fast.

I also had a return of the test flu last night following my second injection. it's really interesting to feel how my body is handling these 2 new compounds. I've used Deca , Tren Ace, Enth, Cyp, and Anavar and none really gave me any types of flu like symptoms. Get some Prop and POW! I just want to rest all day. Looking forward to the next 9 weeks though.

orton4 is offline Member
    well heres some insentive... my prop cycle is going awesome... im 4 weeks in and up 45lbs on my bench and have gained 12lbs of lean muscle... pain is a killer but im use to it now... my delts dont really hurt nearly as much the next day after injections and the quads have gotten a lot better... seems the most annoying site is my left glute... i dont know y but it hurts a lot more than my rite side injection on the glute

Well, that is encouraging. I do hope I have similar results because the pain in my left quad right has rendered it pretty much usless. I was helping my 5 year old play football in the back yard and he toasted me like 5 times! I serisously can't even walk normal let alone run. I basically can't do any normal daily activities without some type of IBpro in my system.

orton4 is offline Member
    i honestly felt the same way but it has gotten much better.... remember try to heat up the gear before you inject.... massage the site, try to stretch and or work out the muscle you inject the day of injection, use a heading pad to disperse the oil around easier.... hope it helps, good luck with your gains and pain

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i thought u should shoot the tren alot more frequint then 2x every week eod at least ?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren E

Yep. I'm trying Tren E this time to avoid the ED injections. I did Tren A with the last run and it was great but the ED sticks started to get a little old after a while. When I was done I said to my self "not the next cycle". If the E goes smoothly I'm most likely never going back to the A.

You're already shootin eod with the prop, why not just throw some tren in there?

Thread Information