Thread: Deca how long?

helium3 is offline Senior Member

Deca how long?

ive read many times about deca and that it needs to be run for long periods so which would be most effective

600mg each week for 10 weeks?
    or
    400mg each week for 15 weeks?

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    ive read many times about deca and that it needs to be run for long periods so which would be most effective

or
    What are you running with it.....?..Also is the deca 200 or 300 mgs

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

or

IMO 10-12 weeks Is a ideal for deca.. my reason for that is PCt I have done long runs with deca and to be honest I had a hell of a time with PCt recovering and keeping gains .. just remember to stop the deca 2 weeks before your last test injection

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    IMO 10-12 weeks Is a ideal for deca.. my reason for that is PCt I have done long runs with deca and to be honest I had a hell of a time with PCt recovering and keeping gains .. just remember to stop the deca 2 weeks before your last test injection

ding ding ding

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    this is the reason I didn't give an answer. He never stated he was doing test or stacking with anything else....Just listed deca only which you and i know would be a bad choice whetrher at 400 or 600mgs for 10-16 weeks. Recovery would be a M/F.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    this is the reason I didn't give an answer. He never stated he was doing test or stacking with anything else....Just listed deca only which you and i know would be a bad choice whetrher at 400 or 600mgs for 10-16 weeks. Recovery would be a M/F.

Agreed but his specific question was answered. I dont necessarily think we need a stool sample to dispense aas advice.

i should have mentioned that i wanted to run it with either 500mg test each week or just a maintainence dose.but dont need to know anything else but how effective deca is over those two periods,regardless of what i was runnin it with,but to be honest the only reason for not runnining deca on its own is labido issues is it not?

so lets recap i dont want cycle advice,just which dose and length would be best!

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Agreed but his specific question was answered. I dont necessarily think we need a stool sample to dispense aas advice.
    Well just answering a question and not having all the facts can show a lack of responsiblity and stupitity. If you fit into the above, maybe you need a stool sample to see which part of your body your thinking with.

Lets just say he was planning on running test @ 1 gram a week for 12 weeks. Now what would you answer have been...10 weeks of deca @ 600 or 15 weeks @ 400....Makes a difference to give a correct answer IMO.

i should have mentioned that i wanted to run it with either 500mg test each week or just a maintainence dose.but dont need to know anything else but how effective deca is over those two periods,regardless of what i was runnin it with,but to be honest the only reason for not runnining deca on its own is labido issues is it not?

so lets recap i dont want cycle advice,just which dose and length would be best!
    Sorry bro but this is the way I would run this cycle as I believe you should always run more test then deca

WK 1-12 Test @ 500 mgs
    Wk 1-10 Deca @ 400 mgs

Sorry bro but this is the way I would run this cycle as I believe you should always run more test then deca

WK 1-12 Test @ 500 mgs
    Wk 1-10 Deca @ 400 mgs
    i def would have run the test longer regardless but it was the dosage and length i was wondering about.but i dont see a problem with running

wk 1-12 test 500mg
    wk 1-10 deca 600mg as long as test is in the cycle i dont think it matters.

it basically boils down to: whats the minimum you should run deca for it to be effective ie time and amount.

RA
    Well just answering a question and not having all the facts can show a lack of responsiblity and stupitity. If you fit into the above, maybe you need a stool sample to see which part of your body your thinking with.

Lets just say he was planning on running test @ 1 gram a week for 12 weeks. Now what would you answer have been...10 weeks of deca @ 600 or 15 weeks @ 400....Makes a difference to give a correct answer IMO.

Lack of responsibility to who? He asked a specific question. Did not ask us to set up his cycle for him.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Most seem to start on 400mg/wk. Thats where I feel you should start too.

Run it till gains stop. No time limit. Also incorperate HCG at approx. 230-350ius/E3D.

Lack of responsibility to who? He asked a specific question. Did not ask us to set up his cycle for him.
    I'm to old to argue, so whatever you say~!

RA
    I'm to old to argue, so whatever you say~!
    Hence your name

j/k bro..peace

Hence your name

j/k bro..peace
    Yes I surrender........You got the best of me this time....For round two we can find another post.....LOL...........I was still right and you know it......

RA
    Yes I surrender........You got the best of me this time....For round two we can find another post.....LOL...........I was still right and you know it......

Agree to disagree big guy

Agree to disagree big guy
    LOL I gave you a reason to post more so you could hit 11k today.....You can thank me by buying the next beer....See you around the corner at the local pub...

RA
    LOL I gave you a reason to post more so you could hit 11k today.....You can thank me by buying the next beer....See you around the corner at the local pub...

lol, sounds good.

thanks for the additional info guys,got what i wanted.

Thread Information