Thread: Tren Question

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Tren Question

Hey, fellas. For those of you who have run Tren before, when you discontinued it, (I know most people don't go over 10 weeks), did your gains from it come to a hault or did you just choose not to run it any longer to not shut down your body for so long. Basically, what I'm asking is how long for Tren gains to slow down? I know that for most other AAS, they usually start to slow around week 10, but does this apply to Tren as well?

Thanks,
    MS

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    last time I ran it for 26 weeks...its impossible to keep gaining to the point that it is so noticable on the scale and mirror but you will continue to improve with any compound as long as your training and diet are in ck,the initial growth from any compound is just the bodys reaction to the increased hormone,water/glycogen retension, dramatic increase in weight..etc.dont think you gained 20lbs of muscle just because the scale now says you are 20lbs heavier.however given the proper training and diet your body composition will continue to improve in the way of bf% and muscle mass over the extended usage.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    in reading your ? i assume my 20 weekers are to long perhaps. to the question, i don't slow down. my piss becomes very dark and smells unusuall, but especially in weight loss and vascularity. not so much that i notice it a-lot but everyone says "dude your gettn huge" when actually my weight has dropped and measurements basically stay the same, or close. just effects my definition much more

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Hey, fellas. For those of you who have run Tren before, when you discontinued it, (I know most people don't go over 10 weeks), did your gains from it come to a hault or did you just choose not to run it any longer to not shut down your body for so long. Basically, what I'm asking is how long for Tren gains to slow down? I know that for most other AAS, they usually start to slow around week 10, but does this apply to Tren as well?

Thanks,
    MS
    Every persons body is different. Gains may stop after 6 weeks or may stop after 12 weeks. So really no one can answer that question for you. You'll have to find out on your own by trial and error.

If gains stop you have a few choices. 1) Stop, 2) up the dose, 3) change gears.................Now I can't leave out two other important parts of the equations...Sleep and diet.....as these two can also effect gains..

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Every persons body is different. Gains may stop after 6 weeks or may stop after 12 weeks. So really no one can answer that question for you. You'll have to find out on your own by trial and error.

If gains stop you have a few choices. 1) Stop, 2) up the dose, 3) change gears.................Now I can't leave out two other important parts of the equations...Sleep and diet.....as these two can also effect gains..
    Agreed great advice just would like to add one thing .. that also A switch up with training helps as well. like Isometric failer

Thread Information