Buffman is offline Associate Member

sustanon only cycle

in about a year i will be tested for drugs, due to my military services, so i can't use deca this time.. when i used steroids six months ago, i got really impressive gains, went from 82kgs to 108.. and from 90kg in squat to 260kg! but now, its all gone.. back down at 80kg =( after my parents and the gym owner found out that i used steroids the last time, i haven't had the guts to use anything else than legal suppliements..

does anyone have any toughts/oppinions to a 15week sus only cycle?

wk1:250mg
    wk2:500mg
    wk3-12:1000-1500mg
    wk13-14:500-750mg
    wk15:250mg

and no pct, didn't do anything to stop the sideeffects last time, so why start now

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    in about a year i will be tested for drugs, due to my military services, so i can't use deca this time.. when i used steroids six months ago, i got really impressive gains, went from 82kgs to 108.. and from 90kg in squat to 260kg! but now, its all gone.. back down at 80kg =( after my parents and the gym owner found out that i used steroids the last time, i haven't had the guts to use anything else than legal suppliements..

and no pct, didn't do anything to stop the sideeffects last time, so why start now
    Your ramping is rediculous....It's been 6 months since a cycle. All you need is 500 mgs a week for 10-12 weeks....Pin it in 2 equal injections of 250 mgs on Mon and Thurs...

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

why stagger the dose? if any thing front load ... I know from experinace with staggering doses( old school) way of cycleing .. But sus lasts long in the system if it were me I would run just 500mg through out may be the last few weeks start tappering down ... if you like.. BUT NOT NEEDED.. As for PCt well if you are dead set that you are not doing one ... But even though sus can last upto one month in your system It's still advisable to start a pct 3 weeks after last sus injection
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-04-2006 at 12:27 PM.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i think all the advice you have been given so far is pretty sound. i can't believe you're thinking of not bothering with pct? pct only costs you about $30-50 at most and helps you recover much faster than on your own and more importantly helps you keep the gains you made off the cycle far more effectively. my first 2 cycles i did, regretfully nobody told me at the time about pct, and though i did keep considerable gains regardless, i kept more and recovered much better with pct.

my question i'd have to ask you is why do you NOT want to do pct? notice that you said in your post that you're right back to where you started before you ever did gear. maybe if you had done pct, that wouldn't have happened. in all actuality, if you know what you're doing, you should never end up back where you started after a cycle. even when taking 3 months off between cycles, i'd still maintain almost all of what i gained during the cycle. i think you may be a bit too dependent on gear and not knowledgeable enough about proper training, nutrition, and the like in order to maximize and maintain gains from cycles?

also, listen to vandetta about tossing the old-school style of ramping up and down. with how long it's been since you did a cycle, you shouldn't need to go up to 1000mg/wk of sus. how much did you take last time? if i were you, i'd frontload with a double dose the first week, then just maintain a constant dose from thereon in.

one last thing, your parents caught you doing gear? first of all, how did the gym owner and your parents catch you? second, how old are you? you shouldn't even be considering gear before you're at least 20-23. seems you're slipping up and making a lot of bad decisions here. you're looking at permanently suppressing your own bodies hormonal production, suppressing your bodies growth process prematurely, among several other issues. if you're not old enough to not have to listen to what mommy and daddy tell you, you're not old enough (or responsible enough) to be doing cycles. learn, research, and focus on the more important aspects of training for now until you're older and wiser.

thanks for all the feedback.. ill use pct after my next cycle. this time, ill try without.

and ill listen to your advice ascendant, start with 500mg/wk foe 2 weeks or something.. but i will go up to 1000mg/wk after that.. last time, i used deca nandrolone , cypionate and sus. got amazing gains... =)

i have som durabol lying around also, but it stays too long in the system, so i can't take that risk....

box101 is offline Junior Member

if your not doing PCT forget it-you couldt hold on to your gains for 6 months with one your not going to keep anything for 6 weeks without.

i think you need to do a lot more reseach mate. do you even know what pc is for?
    Last edited by box101; 10-04-2006 at 12:53 PM.

Surrender is offline Banned
    thanks for all the feedback.. ill use pct after my next cycle. this time, ill try without.

and ill listen to your advice ascendant, start with 500mg/wk foe 2 weeks or something.. but i will go up to 1000mg/wk after that.. last time, i used deca nandrolone , cypionate and sus. got amazing gains... =)

i have som durabol lying around also, but it stays too long in the system, so i can't take that risk....
    They must not test for intelligence to get into the arm forces. Going up to 1 gram a week for your 2nd is plain retarded.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Going to 1 gram is mad but tapering your dose is not. it may not be as effective but It's still the safest on your body old school or whatever. He's obviusly done it that way before with no hassles. If it works for him, he should keep doing it that way, whatever the results he can get or hold onto. Remember it's easier on your reproductive system. I'd say after he's done at least 4 cycles then he can safely ubruptly stop. I don't understand the philosophy behing front loading, taking huge doses, ubruptly stopping then taking all the anti e's and serms you can get your hands on in an effort to keep your gains and then you call it down time. Please, thats Plain abuse!!! When does your body get any down time? I don't care if you agree or not. It's a stupid way to treat your body.

sus is the stupidest one out there imo. lose the sus and just go with 500mg test e or c. i know sus is cheap now theyre almost giving it away but get something better, especially if ur injecting twice a wk. i promise i know this from experience

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ramping is no good, and the no pct thing is horrible.

I'd inject 250mgs e3rd day for 10-12 weeks.

okay..
    wk1-2: 500mg
    wk3-5: 750mg
    wk6:1000 mg
    wk7-9:750mg
    wk10: 500mg
    wk11-12: 250mg
    wk13-15:54 proviron tablets (total)(50mg/tab)

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    no need to ramp the dosage man listen ur blood levels are gonna go crazy and u r gonna have a hard time recovering and ur not going to notice anything from the long esters in sus by doing this do to the fact that they take betwwen 4 and 6 weeks to kick in full if u want to run a big cycle just run it thru out at 750 mg every week 250 mg mon 250 mg wed 250 mg fri will be more then enough hormone in there to acomplish what u want IMO ramping the dosages wont help u gaine any more then a steady dosage will

yup, then it is 750 mg for 12weeks sounds smart to me

bolin is offline Associate Member
    yes good to go

thx for all feedback. without your help, i would be pretty fvcked up =p

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    1500 mgs of sus in a week? thats ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    1500 mgs of sus in a week? thats ridiculous.
    i know now=)

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yup, then it is 750 mg for 12weeks sounds smart to me
    good bro im glad we could bring u around always health first do it right ordont do it at all

Thread Information