Thread: tren/phina plix

daddy36 is offline Junior Member

tren/phina plix

im confused is fina plix the same thing as trenbelone accetate and wats the difference between accetate and tren ethnate is it the way its mixed or wat im lost cuz i got the fina plix pellets and wanna mix em but wat will it make

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy36
    im confused is fina plix the same thing as trenbelone accetate and wats the difference between accetate and tren ethnate is it the way its mixed or wat im lost cuz i got the fina plix pellets and wanna mix em but wat will it make

I could answer this But with a little research you could answer It yourself

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    holy crap! you should not be homebrewing anything until you research a shitload more buddy.. this is no joke

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    I agree, homebrewing is great, but you have to do it right. Take some time and study.

daddy36 is offline Junior Member
    im not brewing n e thing a guy a no thats been using for over 20 years is but hes outta the country rite now so i was trying to put together a cylce and hes not here 4 me to get a hold of so could yall please help me if not iw ill research but thats wat this board is 4 so the more experienced can answer

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Check out the lab here and the recipes section in it, there lies all your answers.

Finaplix is is a cattle implant used to add meat to them before slaughter. You can extract the pure trenbolone acetate from it, like I said, check out the lab.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the profiles too. tren acetate has like a 3 day half life and enanthate has like a 6 to 7 day half life. from what Ive read it enanthat could be as much as a 12 day half life. I guess it depends on the person. bottom line, you dont have to shoot enan as often to keep blood levels constant

Thread Information