Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member

test 250 sustanon question

I have a guy that works with me that has some Test 250 Sustanon , he says it has deca , sympianate, winny and some other stuff in it. He also said you shoot it once every ten days. He is a 6 state arm wrestling champion and a very big strong guy. He swears by it but I have never heard of it. I will post a picture of it tomorrow, but if anyone knows anything at all about it please let me know what you think.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Can't tell a thing by just that description. Doesn't sound good to me though. UGL's can make any blend they like BUT

CYP ester should be shot every 3.5 ays
    Winny should be twice Every Day!!

and "other stuff" well I would NEVER stick "other stuff" in my body without knowing exactly what it is.

Personally I would NOT touch the stuff whatever it is

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4fitness
    I have a guy that works with me that has some Test 250 Sustanon, he says it has deca, sympianate, winny and some other stuff in it. He also said you shoot it once every ten days. He is a 6 state arm wrestling champion and a very big strong guy. He swears by it but I have never heard of it. I will post a picture of it tomorrow, but if anyone knows anything at all about it please let me know what you think.

WOW he dont know shit bro Sus does not have Winny in it at all and should be injected 2 X a week even EOD ( some like becasue of the prop estor)

Sustanon is a blend of different estered testosterones (4 of them): testosterone propionate - 30 mg,
    testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg,
    testosterone isocaproate - 60mg,
    testosterone decanoate -100 mg.

sound like he trying to unload it on you telling what ever ... but if you do a google search and a little research you would find what he is saying is crap

Thanks guy's I will definately do some more research on it and it does sound like he may be trying to unload it. He said he could get anything I needed like Test E, Deca , Dianabol , Etc. I know what I am looking for when it comes to those things. Anymore reply's would be great.

Thanks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    The dude is a dumbass..........

Here is the profile for sust....

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Thanks guy's I will definately do some more research on it and it does sound like he may be trying to unload it. He said he could get anything I needed like Test E, Deca , Dianabol , Etc. I know what I am looking for when it comes to those things. Anymore reply's would be great.

Thanks

OK, well what are you looking for? What are your goals, maybe we can help.
    answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you out

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a guy that works with me that has some Test 250 Sustanon, he says it has deca, sympianate, winny and some other stuff in it. He also said you shoot it once every ten days. He is a 6 state arm wrestling champion and a very big strong guy. He swears by it but I have never heard of it. I will post a picture of it tomorrow, but if anyone knows anything at all about it please let me know what you think.
    I'd be real surprised if it had winny in it. it doesnt stay soluable in oil for some reason I dont understand unless they use peg 300. if they used that I wouldnt touch it.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    ya please post a pic, i wanna see what the hell he's talking about

Thanks for the link Horse2006, it helped alot. I will post the pic tomorrow for you guy's so we all know what the hell he has.

As far as my goals go Sman, not to worry, I know my goals well and I have taken plenty of AAS, It's just that I have never looked into taking Sustanon . I am a big fan of test E, but I have been unable to obtain any lately.

Thanks for the concern though

The_Canibal is offline Member
    it also has gh,igf,insulin ,tren ....and some other stuff..... his full of it....

O'K guy's I have the pictures and he had it all wrong. It actually looks legit to me. I will post the pictures on the picture forum or is it alright to post them here?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You're damn right he's wrong...post them in the pic section.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yea and when u talk to him be like yo bro what are u trying to sell me cause sus doesnt have winny in it cmon bro u dont have to lie ill still be ur freind
    yea dont take any advice from that guy he is extremely mis-informed.

O'K guy's I have the pictures and he had it all wrong. It actually looks legit to me. I will post the pictures on the picture forum or is it alright to post them here?

Ok i have to see this ... sus250 with winny that can be injected every 10 days ...

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Ok i have to see this ... sus250 with winny that can be injected every 10 days ...
    well when sus was first created it was made to be shot for hrt trt(or maybe it was for athletes not 100% sure ill have to check that fact) once a month do to the fact that each ester breaks down at different times but to get the most outa the short esters u must shoot it eod

Here is a picture of the front of the box and some vials. If this is good stuff how much would I take of it per MG week. The link Horse sent to me said 500-2000mg a week. I know you guy's will ask so I will save you the trouble. I have done several cycles of test e, deca and winny, I am 6'1" 218lbs, approx bf is 15% and I have been working out hard as hell for 2 years now, I am 37 yrs old and have used AAS in the past as well as lately. Can I also take deca with this at around 400 to 600mg a week? Hopefully my uploads worked......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test 250 sustanon question-front2.jpg   test 250 sustanon question-back.jpg  

ok here it is first sentence at the begining of the profile
    "This product was developed by Organon as an ideal HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) solution, and it was thought at the time that the different esters would be able to provide a constant release of Testosterone over a months time."

Here is a picture of the front of the box and some vials. If this is good stuff how much would I take of it per MG week. The link Horse sent to me said 500-2000mg a week. I know you guy's will ask so I will save you the trouble. I have done several cycles of test e, deca and winny, I am 6'1" 218lbs, approx bf is 15% and I have been working out hard as hell for 2 years now, I am 37 yrs old and have used AAS in the past as well as lately. Can I also take deca with this at around 400 to 600mg a week? Hopefully my uploads worked......
    i would shoot the sus 250 mg mon wed fri
    and yes u can ad deca into that cycle with great results

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    well when sus was first created it was made to be shot for hrt trt(or maybe it was for athletes not 100% sure ill have to check that fact) once a month do to the fact that each ester breaks down at different times but to get the most outa the short esters u must shoot it eod

Ohhhhh bro i know that .. thats why i like sus 2 X a week vs EOD .... but winny Come on this is just carzy .... also one note i have know a few bros that used sus as a HRT 2 times a month and it woked just fine ... So i agree But now there have been a few that ran it the same with no good test levels ... just depends on e the perosn

Ohhhhh bro i know that .. thats why i like sus 2 X a week vs EOD .... but winny Come on this is just carzy .... also one note i have know a few bros that used sus as a HRT 2 times a month and it woked just fine ... So i agree But now there have been a few that ran it the same with no good test levels ... just depends on e the perosn
    indeed every one is different.im running it my next cycle at 750 mg ew after my prope cycle so we will see how i respond

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    indeed every one is different.im running it my next cycle at 750 mg ew after my prope cycle so we will see how i respond

thats a great dose to run it with and if stacked witha few other things you could put on some LBM and keep it ... but keep us posted on how well you do with the 750mg sus dose

thats a great dose to run it with and if stacked witha few other things you could put on some LBM and keep it ... but keep us posted on how well you do with the 750mg sus dose
    pics look good IMO bro

and yes i will keep u posted for i am still months away from the sus cycle

The vial says 1X1ml ampoule, then 1ml. So I guess that 1 full vial is only 250 mg or am I wrong there. It seems like I would need a whole lot of vials if I was to shoot 750 mg a week right. The guy has 9 vials he wants to sell me.

The vial says 1X1ml ampoule, then 1ml. So I guess that 1 full vial is only 250 mg or am I wrong there. It seems like I would need a whole lot of vials if I was to shoot 750 mg a week right. The guy has 9 vials he wants to sell me.

NOOOOO skip you dont want to shoot 750mg of sus a week for your first cycle pumpd4lif is a experinced BB So If I were you do some more research ... and IMO 500mg a week should be plenty for you ... BUT RESEARCH AND THAN RESEARCH SOME MORE

Who said this was my first cycle? This is actually my 3rd cycle. I ended my last cycle 14 weeks ago. What about the ampoule size versus the mg per week, even at 500mg a week it seems like I would have to use 2 vials per week. Is that at all correct.

Bro please ... With a question like this how much could you know .... Not enough IMO .... But if you insist that you know what you are doing than fine

Who said this was my first cycle? This is actually my 3rd cycle.
    I ended my last cycle 14 weeks ago. What about the ampoule size versus the mg per week, even at 500mg a week it seems like I would have to use 2 vials per week. Is that at all correct..

yes man .. I am worried to even ask about PCT

NOOOOO skip you dont want to shoot 750mg of sus a week for your first cycle pumpd4lif is a experinced BB So If I were you do some more research ... and IMO 500mg a week should be plenty for you ... BUT RESEARCH AND THAN RESEARCH SOME MORE
    yes u will be fine if this is ur first cycle at 250 mono 250mg thurs

Who said this was my first cycle? This is actually my 3rd cycle. I ended my last cycle 14 weeks ago. What about the ampoule size versus the mg per week, even at 500mg a week it seems like I would have to use 2 vials per week. Is that at all correct.
    yes that is correct each amp is 250 mgs

u will have good gaines at either dosage IMO whether it is 500 or 750 mg ew.....
    it is all about what u have experianced in the past what was ur highiest dosage on ur last cycle and how was it run lay it out for us bro

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    These guys are right.....
    And if its your first run with Sust, you should run it at 500mg/wk..
    250 x 2 per week....

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    thats pakistani sust.250, good stuff, i had it on my last cycle 500mg/week

hungry lay out ur last cycle for me bro so i can try to give u better advice

My first cycle was 500mg/w test, 400mg/w deca , 25mg ed winny for last 6 weeks and nolva 20mg ed. My last cycle was 750/w test e, 600/w deca for ten weeks, 25mg winny for last 6 weeks and nolva 20mg ed. I also always do a good pct. Same time off cycle as time on cycle.

Also, I wasn't thinking earlier that Sust 250 actually meant that it was 250mg per vial. All the other AAS I have ever taken always said what the consistancy was like a 50ml bottle and it was 250mg per ml. My bad, I figured sust 250 was the name not the consistency. I do know my stuff when it comes to AAS. Obviously not as well as some people, but this is how you get there right Vandetta????

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

I would like to see that,and oil base mix with a water base,.....don't buy it.....he's and m/f idiot.

LPR.

ok with that said IMO i would run the sus at 750 mg ew

I think you got into the conversation a little late bro. He was wrong and the Sust is for real. Hell, he was just in my office and he gave YES gave me three vials because I am going to use him for my source now. Not to sure what to do with just three vials, guess I will need to order more.

Thanks for the reply pumpd4lif. I figured about 750 but I think I will start out at 500mg and up it later on if I feel the need. I posted a cycle awhile ago and I have asked if he can get me other stuff as well and he said he could, so if I put that cycle on here would you critique it for me? Hopefully it comes out right.

Deca 600mg/wk for 12 weeks.
    Test e 750mg/wk for 14 weeks.
    Dianabol or Dianadrol 40mg/wk 4 weeks.
    letro .5mg ed for 12 weeks
    Winny 50mg/per day 10 weeks.

PCT

starting day #1 after cycle
    1. 300 mg clomid 20mg nolva
    2. 200 mg clomid 20 nolva
    3. 150 mg clomid 20 nolva
    4. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    5. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    6. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    7. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    8. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    9. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    10. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    11. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    12. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    13. 100mg clomid 20 nolva
    14. 100mg clomid 20 nolva

continue clomid nolva same dosage till 14th day of pct
    then drop clomid, continue nolva for the remainder of 30 day pct starting 1000ui vitamin E ed after drop clomid

IMO i would drop clomid 10 day to 50 mg ed and i would take the letro at .25 thru uot the entire cycle hence pct
    and i would only run the winny for the last six weeks of the cycle if u like ur joints bro

Thanks man, good advice on the clomid and winny. I was thinking that I might try arimidex instead of letro. I have read that alot of people like it better. Sucks though, I only see letro on the research site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information