Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Not sure where to start...

Hey everyone. Im brand new to posting on this board, though I have been reading for the last 2 months or so. Winter is almost here (yes, Im in Canada) so its time to take the workouts back into the gym but with a different purpose this year and I was wondering if I could ask for some help in my new endeavor.

I guess, first, I should give a little personal info on my current and past situation. Im 27, stand just under 5'9 and currently weigh in @ 202lbs. Yes, too heavy (probably 25lbs) and I have been as low as 196 and as high as 222lbs over the last 5 years. As of current, I am yet to use any form of suppliments, whether they be legal or not.

Current digits:

Neck: 17"
    Arms: 16.5" (cold)
    Chest: 40"
    Waist: 32"
    Bodyfat est.: 25%

That last # is what I want to address. I have one hell of a time losing weight. I have done cardio programs of 45min/day, 4 days a week for 4 months with no benefit (6lbs, not too encouraging). My diet is not what one would call "clean" but it is by no means irresponsible or indulgent. Here would be an example of my daily intake:

breakfast (8am)
    -Bran cereal w/soy or low fat milk
    -banana or apple

Lunch (12pm)
    -2 cups of rice noodles (cooked)
    -1 chicken breast
    -small salad

Afternoon snack (4:30ish)
    -protein shake (prolab whey)

Supper (7pm)
    -usually something small as I do not feel like eating, never a large meal.

My main goal will be to drop 20lbs by the end of January so I will still have 3 or 4 months to regain the strength I am sure to lose during the trimming down months. (in time for spring/summer season) If it is possible to drop more, then I would gladly do so, but for now I am more concerned with what I will be looking like. The actual weight I will be at or amount lost is not really a conern but it is moreso an estimate on what I think I should lose and where I "think" I should be.

So I guess what I am asking is this....

what recommendations could anyone make in educating me towards my goal? Im not against trying such things as ARR's Clen , T3 etc if this will work. I have been reading up on many of these but still a little ignorant to their proper uses/dosages/durations as I have not used any or know of anyone who could guide me through it as a precautionary measure.

If this goes well, I would like to take it one step further in the new year and try something in the way of muscle building just to see where I could take myself .

Keeping in mind that this would be my first time with whatever you would recommend, please feel free to throw out any suggestions or by all means, critique the way I may be going about this wrong.

Sorry for the length of this post, but thanx in advance for any info =)

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Well i think you are looking at this the right way ... with a Bf% of about 25% is high second is your diet and third your cardeio I would suggest revamping your cardieo 45 min is fine But 4 days is also fine .. but when you hit your cardeio is key IMO first thing in the morning before you eat Is ideal ... than put your diet into contrast with your cardeio..... here is a very basic cardeio plan based on a 2500-3000 cal intake

week 1-4
    cardeio Mon weds fri morning 45 min
    after workout cardeio tue and thurs day 45min

week 4-8
    cardeio mon tue wed thur fri morning 45min
    cardeio after work out mon tue wed fri 45min

week 8-12
    cardeio morning MON tue wed thur fri sat 45min
    after work cardeio MOn tue wed thur fri sat even if you dont work out show up for abs and cardieo
    evening cardeio MON and fri

as you can see you progrees with cardeio dont take on to much to fast and adjust your diet with the increase in cardeio ( carbs ) dont deplete too much carbs

also clen and T-3 I would say wait until you come down around 15% give or take than hit that which will help break the cardeio barrier when you body hits that stale mate .... after that than its all down hill bro
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-04-2006 at 07:44 PM.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    week 1-4
    cardeio Mon weds fri morning 45 min
    after workout cardeio tue and thurs day 45min

week 4-8
    cardeio mon tue wed thur fri morning 45min
    cardeio after work out mon tue wed fri 45min

week 8-12
    cardeio morning MON tue wed thur fri sat 45min
    after work cardeio MOn tue wed thur fri sat even if you dont work out show up for abs and cardieo
    evening cardeio MON and fri
    God... i get tired just LOOKING at that...

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Unhappy ...

Thanx V, I appreciate the info. Had a BF test and it came in @ 19% so not as bad as I originally thought but still not acceptable.

I would love to be able to put in that kind of time, but I cant free up enough for 2 sessions a day. I know that if I consider it this important, then I should make the time, but unfortunately I cannot.

Thread Information