Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Question What's SOO bad about a dbol only cycle?

I've been reading a lot and 99% of people on this forum are against dbol only cycles.

So I'm wondering what exactly is so bad about it?

I know I did a dbol only cycle back in the day and it actually worked pretty good, anyone else do the same?

I was thinking about getting on another but I'm thinking twice now.

Thanks in advance.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I just mainly read that dbol gains are hard to keep and mostly water...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of water.
    Not always quality muscle.
    Difficult to keep.
    May work the first time or so, but probably doesn't do much on its own for more experienced users.
    Becuase 99% of the time, the people who want to do dbol only cycles don't have access or are scared of injectables.

Any questions?

one8nine is offline Banned
    heres my idea,
    your body likes homeostasis, you cant take dbol for too long, and its not strong enough on its own, it cant hit enough mechanisms. so basicly when you come off yorue gonna lose most of it cause youre gonna kick back to where you were cause what little you did gain is gonna drop off as your body goes back to what its used to

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Alot of water.
    Not always quality muscle.
    Difficult to keep.
    May work the first time or so, but probably doesn't do much on its own for more experienced users.
    Becuase 99% of the time, the people who want to do dbol only cycles don't have access or are scared of injectables.

Any questions?
    this is another good point of why its looked down on
    this is a serious game and i think a lot of us see it as all in or all out, we dont want little boys scared of a little pin prick playin our game.

when people say stuff about im just scared of needles im not ready for needles or whatever excuse they have all i think is what makes you think youre ready for the side effects? the possible ill effects if you screw soemthign up or take some bad advice? the hormonal rollercoaster or possibly no woon on pct?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I never used it alone.. but I will be combining it with var and maybe something else.. many ppl on this board will look down upon? do you think I care? not one bit.. not in a rude or bashing way- i love some of the advice I recieve, but I only listen to certain ppl.. most ppl just type what they read a minute ago and swear by it.. try it for urself and see.. trying running a low dose for 4-6 weeks.. keep an AI on hand and im sure you WILL NOT loose all your gains.. its a lie spreading across the boards.. there are better cycles thats for SURE..
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 10-05-2006 at 02:29 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont think that Dbol only is useless but like you said "there are better cycles". Why opt to do a crap cycle when there are better compounds and combinations available to you? The only reason I can think is that people don't want to use needles. If thats the case they shouldn't be considering AS.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I never used it alone.. but I will be combining it with var and maybe something else.. many ppl on this board will look down upon? do you think I care? not one bit.. not in a rude or bashing way- i love some of the advice I recieve, but I only listen to certain ppl.. most ppl just type what they read a minute ago and swear by it.. try it for urself and see.. trying running a low dose for 4-6 weeks.. keep an AI on hand and im sure you WILL NOT loose all your gains.. its a lie spreading across the boards.. there are better cycles thats for SURE..
    I feel ya. But not everyone who asks the "dbol -alone" question have the same experience or knowledge as you do. The majority of people don't go into it with a "hmm, I wonder how dbol and var would interact w/ each other. Let's experiment." I remember there was a huuuge thread (maybe by you) on someone (w/ plenty of experience) who was like, "yeah I want to try it, to see what its really like."

Mooost of the time its becuase its so popular and its so easy to get, or they're not ready for needles.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Gotta love that post bro...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    so what kinda advice do u take only the advice that agree,s with what u want to do:scratch
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I never used it alone.. but I will be combining it with var and maybe something else.. many ppl on this board will look down upon? do you think I care? not one bit.. not in a rude or bashing way- i love some of the advice I recieve, but I only listen to certain ppl.. most ppl just type what they read a minute ago and swear by it.. try it for urself and see.. trying running a low dose for 4-6 weeks.. keep an AI on hand and im sure you WILL NOT loose all your gains.. its a lie spreading across the boards.. there are better cycles thats for SURE..:

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    anyway dbol is a sloppy aas in my book definatly not worth using IMO by itself anyway,not if ur serios about cycling.as stated above the people that do dbol only cycles are the ones that dont know anything about aas or that is all that is accesable to them better to wait JMO(hence the people that use it for a bridge between cycles)better to be used as a kickstart works great to put on weight fast even if it is water

water=weight=strenght= gaines

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I feel ya. But not everyone who asks the "dbol -alone" question have the same experience or knowledge as you do. The majority of people don't go into it with a "hmm, I wonder how dbol and var would interact w/ each other. Let's experiment." I remember there was a huuuge thread (maybe by you) on someone (w/ plenty of experience) who was like, "yeah I want to try it, to see what its really like."

Mooost of the time its becuase its so popular and its so easy to get, or they're not ready for needles.
    ya I see what your saying bro.. def agree..

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Gotta love that post bro...
    hahah do i smell sarcasm roid?!?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    so what kinda advice do u take only the advice that agree,s with what u want to do:scratch
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I never used it alone.. but I will be combining it with var and maybe something else.. many ppl on this board will look down upon? do you think I care? not one bit.. not in a rude or bashing way- i love some of the advice I recieve, but I only listen to certain ppl.. most ppl just type what they read a minute ago and swear by it.. try it for urself and see.. trying running a low dose for 4-6 weeks.. keep an AI on hand and im sure you WILL NOT loose all your gains.. its a lie spreading across the boards.. there are better cycles thats for SURE..:
    not at all.. I did not say that anywhere so I really have no clue where you do that from .... I take the advice of the good bros on this board on ANY subject.. not the parrot that posts up random facts which he never has done or seen done personally..

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    a lot of water gain, a lot of strength loss after cycle, better off using dbol to jumpstart a test cycle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Never done Dbol only, but would at a low dose.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    dbol ...as far as I'm concerned is a good kickstart compound....but to use it alone...man its jus the results when you get off..when you spill...you spill.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    dbol causes sexual disfunction

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    hahah do i smell sarcasm roid?!?!?! lol

Just a hint

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    it just isnt a good way to achieve gains IMO. its very popular in the gyms as dbol is a bulker and all those ppl who are scared of needles do it. dbol is very ruff on GI track and so i dont use anymore. i much prefer some injectables. i dont like the bloat either, just makes me feel sick

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know countless people who have and do still run dbol -only cycles with decent results. but, i believe the results would be better, and of more quality, if some form of testosterone was used instead.

gymrocken is offline Junior Member
    how can someone be scared of using alittle needles? I LOVE STICKIN IT IN ME! if im off cycle, i miss it sooo much that i buy some b12 and inject in me!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    If anything I'd run T-Bol alone. But thats me.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    And plus like the other guys were saying, if your gonna run an oral alone, theres alot better stuff out there, like Anavar and even Phera Plex for that matters

Thread Information